Errors, bugs, questions - page 2246

A100:
If there is a large orange volume and an all/nothing mode, why not?

because instead of better prices there are incomprehensible ones from the deep depths of the cup. the execution mode does not change anything.

TheXpert:

because instead of better prices there are incomprehensible ones from the deepest depths of the cup. the execution mode does not change anything.

The question was theoretical... it is clear that in practice there cannot be such a cup... Therefore, the answer is theoretical: Until the necessary volume is accumulated (and in the example the total volume to buy is less than orange) - there will be no movement. For blue, there is also a theoretical answer (but I won't say anything).

A100:

No, that's me being stupid. the prices are not from the depth of the cup, they are crossed.

But all the same, even in the visible market there is not enough volume, i.e. even if there is a FOK order, there is volume, it should be executed.

there should not be such a picture, even theoretically, imho.

Some kind of undocumented innovation

struct A {};
A a; //Error: empty struct 'A' cannot be used

but otherwise.

class A {};
A a; //нормально

it's fine. What's the difference?

A100:
The question was theoretical ... It is clear that in practice such a glass can not be ... Therefore, the answer is theoretical: Until the necessary volume is accumulated (and in the example the total volume to buy less than orange) - there will be no movement. For blue, there is also a theoretical answer (but I won't say anything).

Why theoretical? Taken from the MQ Demo (GAZP, 25 July). So if it's there, it may be on another server as well. You have to be able to process and interpret it. So the question is open.

Stanislav Korotky:

Why theoretical? Taken from the MQ Demo (GAZP, 25 July). So if it's there, it may be on another server as well. You have to be able to process and interpret it. So the question is open.

Then there is the assumption that the orange bid will collect all the required volume at the prices of the smaller bids, and not at its own (if it was later)... i.e. would sort of "hit" them

A100:

Some undocumented innovation

otherwise

fine. What's the difference?

The difference is that an empty structure has size 0, as opposed to an empty class.

In mql5 class and structure are different entities

Got distracted for a year from my STLMQL implementation and now this miracle doesn't compile. There was this code (simplified to the minimum to reproduce error):

template<typename T> class IterableContainer;

class STL
{

template<typename T, typename UP>
    bool all_of(IterableContainer<T> &c, UP p) const // ошибка
    {
      return true; // all_of(c.begin(), c.end(), p);
    }
};

template<typename T>
class IterableContainer
{
};

Now forward declaration doesn't compile - error undefined class 'IterableContainer' can't be used. I can't do without forward declarations there. Can't figure out how to fix it.

Stanislav Korotky:

Took a year off from my STLMQL implementation and now this miracle doesn't compile.

build 1755\1795 compiles without errors. So it's up to the doctor... Especially since everything is fine without the template... how could the template affect it?!
Встроенная помощь и Сервисдеск на mql5.com - Справка по MetaEditor
Встроенная помощь и Сервисдеск на mql5.com - Справка по MetaEditor
  • www.metatrader5.com
В MetaEditor встроен справочник по языку MetaQuotes Language 4 и 5 (MQL4 и MQL5), в котором дано полное описание всех его элементов и конструкций. Справка работает по контексту. Установите курсор на любой элемент языка в исходном коде и нажмите F1 — сразу же будет открыт нужный раздел документации: Помимо встроенного справочника, в MetaEditor...

Stanislav Korotky:

Took a year off from my STLMQL implementation

I'd like to see a usability example.

Reason: