is it possible to use and test two EAs on the same account?

It is possible to run two EA's on the same account at the same time? If so then is it possible to back test running two EA's at the same time to check how well they perform together?

Ryan Luke Dansie:
It is possible to run two EA's on the same account at the same time? If so then is it possible to back test running two EA's at the same time to check how well they perform together?

1. yes , but experts must be well coded 

2. if you mean strategy tester, then no.. but you can combine two expert's strategy in to 1 expert.

The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
The Fundamentals of Testing in MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The idea of ​​automated trading is appealing by the fact that the trading robot can work non-stop for 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The robot does not get tired, doubtful or scared, it's is totally free from any psychological problems. It is sufficient enough to clearly formalize the trading rules and implement them in the algorithms, and...

thank you yes that's what i meant. im referring to EA's from the market place so I won't be able to combine them as I'm guessing I would need the source code to do that. i suppose ill just have to try it out and monitor it
Reason: