Errors, bugs, questions - page 2984

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No?

Not

Renat Fatkhullin:
Zero stop levels are clearly missed in the analysis of triggering

That's why you have to put a point indentation, for example.

We are talking about a situation when the instrument price may be equal to 0.0 and even receive negative values.

In my humble opinion, the programming language for trading should be able to handle such cases.

So far, so good. Suddenly, imaginary currencies will be introduced and complex trading levels will be needed).

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing

Bugs, bugs, questions

fxsaber, 2020.10.29 09:00

How do you calculate MQL_MEMORY_USED? The size of all internal objects, including program arrays, is sometimes only 10% of MQL_MEMORY__USED.

Restarting an Expert Advisor may drastically reduce this value.

Once again, please answer the question.

Hi all.

What the heck is going on with MT5 h.p. 4 months of working with it all previously made settings - trend lines, indicators and other things, inside profile from some charts, not all of them. And how can this be fixed/restored???

Files:

RuslanVS:

Hi all.

What the heck is going on with MT5 h.p. 4 months of working with it all previously made settings - trend lines, indicators and other things, inside profile from some charts, not all of them. And how can this be fixed/restored???

All answers are always in two log files: the "Experts" tab and the "Journal" tab.

Vladimir Karputov:

All answers are always in two log files: the Experts tab and the Log tab.

Thanks for the reply!

For the "very gifted", could you please elaborate on where to look and how to perform a recovery?

RuslanVS:

Thanks for the reply!

For the "special gurus", can you tell me exactly where to look and how to perform a recovery?

In the terminal, right click on the "Log" tab and "Open". After that study the log files.

Vladimir Karputov:

In the terminal, right-click on the "Log" tab and "Open". After that, study the log files.

I don't really understand the answer to be honest... I've never encountered this before...

right-click in the terminal on the chart or look at the data directory? If you right-click in the terminal on the chart, there are no "Log" and "Open" tabs

RuslanVS:

I don't really understand the answer, to be honest... never encountered this before...

right click on the chart in the terminal or look at the data directory? if right click on the chart in the terminal, there are no "Log" and "Open" tabs

Platform log - For advanced users - Getting started
Reason: