Errors, bugs, questions - page 2887

Aleksei Beliakov:

Let me spick from my heart.

Sorry for the off-topic, I couldn't help but think I was referring to this.

https://www.google.com/search?safe=strict&rlz=1C1GCEB_enRU879RU879&sxsrf=ALeKk00Tkb4mHp1mL-4rBktCVT3Qp9EbGA%3A1603653352054&ei=6M6VX-zlAteEwPAP4Ym94A8&q=by+yourself+or+yourself&oq=by+yourself+&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAxgAMgUIABDLATIFCAAQxAIyBQgAEMsBMgUIABDLATIFCAAQywEyBQgAEMsBgUIABDLATIFCAQywEyBQgAEMsBMgUIABDLAToJCAAQsAMBxAeOggIABCwAxDEAlCsB1isB2D2E2gBcAB4AIABWIgBWJIBATGYAQCgAQGqAQdD3Mtd2l6yAEKwAEB&sclient=psy-ab

Andrey Dik:

there are no prerequisites for this, unless it is a feature of the optimizer's task manager.

That is, we can say that not many agents increase the probability, but few agents decrease the efficiency of the search because of the optimizer's task manager peculiarities.

The first batch of tasks for each agent goes without any GA. And the number of these packs depends on the number of Agents.

Is it possible to hang DLLson an MQVPS service?

fxsaber:
Is it possible to hang DLLs on an MQ VPS service?

No

Artyom Trishkin:

The man wrote to me in person and I replied. Next - his next message could not be replied to. The dates are marked:

Tried to reply now:

The console shows this after trying to send a message:

Good afternoon. Didn't it happen that the same messages were sent (copy-pasted) or many chats were opened in a short time?

Ilia Ashirov:

Good afternoon. Have you ever sent the same message or opened many chats in a short period of time?

I was replying to two English speakers at once. I replied to each of them with a different message (not with Copy/Paste). The first one was sent, the second one was not. But to the second one, the message was not sent before (the second one was the screenshot of correspondence with him).

That is, at first I could not reply to him. Then the next day I got a message from the other one, and I was able to reply to him. When I thought it was fixed, I tried again to reply to the person I couldn't at first. But the result was negative - I couldn't reply.

Artyom Trishkin:

Responded to two English speakers at once. Each one received a different message (not Copy/Paste). The first one was sent, the second one was not. But the second one had not sent a message before (the second one was the one with the screenshot of correspondence shown).

That is, at first I could not reply to him. Then, the next day, I got a message from the other one, and I was able to reply to him. When I thought it was fixed, I tried again to reply to the person I couldn't at first. But the result was negative - I could not reply.

We got the situation sorted out, the user you're writing to has the permission to allow only friends to write to him. But if he himself has created a chat with anyone, not from the list of friends, you can reply to him, as long as he has not deleted the chat from his side. Which he eventually did.

We will expand the description and display of the error in these cases

Ilia Ashirov:

The user to whom you are writing has the permission that only friends can write to him. But if he himself has created a chat with anyone, not from the list of friends, then he can reply, as long as he has not deleted the chat from his side. Which he eventually did.

We will expand the description and error display in such cases

Isn't it redundant?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The New MetaTrader 5 Version build 2650: Background Loading of Charts and Improvements in the MQL5 Code Profiler

Vitaly Muzichenko, 2020.10.26 10:15

As a moderator, it is desirable to send messages to all, even to those who have the box"Who can send me private messages:Nobody".

Ilia Ashirov:

The user to whom you are writing has the permission that only friends can write to him. But if he himself has created a chat with anyone, not from the list of friends, then he can reply, as long as he has not deleted the chat from his side. Which he eventually did.

We will expand the description and error display in such cases

Thank you. Is it possible to make it possible for moderators to write to anyone, regardless of the filters they have set? That would make it easier for moderators to notify a user of anything.

int M = TimeMinute(TimeCurrent());
int TimeServer()                                                  
{  
   Print(M, " - Tекущее время сервера");
}

Please advise!

Why isn't the server time updated when new ticks come in?

At the moment when EA starts, everything works as it should, but then the time goes, but new value of the current minute does not come into the variable.

I.e., the Expert Advisor works depending on the number obtained in the variable int M = TimeMinute(TimeCurrent());

The code line is from the reference and it doesn't work.

For example, I start it at 12 - the current time returned by the server corresponds to the time in the variable, but then the variable remains at 12, although it is already 15-20 minutes on the clock

Документация по MQL5: Дата и время / TimeCurrent
Документация по MQL5: Дата и время / TimeCurrent
  • www.mql5.com
Возвращает последнее известное время сервера, время прихода последней котировки по одному из выбранных в "Обзоре рынка" символов. В обработчике OnTick() данная функция вернет время пришедшего обрабатываемого тика. В других случаях (например, вызов в обработчиках OnInit(), OnDeinit(), OnTimer() и так далее) это –...
Reason: