Errors, bugs, questions - page 2881

TheXpert:

And you should bully the programmers even more. Then they'll definitely help.

Did I tell someone he was stupid? Or accused someone of being illiterate? I treat everyone equally. If someone is offended by my calls not to engage in flooding, that can not be helped. That's exactly what I won't apologise for.

what is the difference between these values?

void OnStart()
{
   Print(EnumToString(SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_PROFIT), " = ", SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_PROFIT));
   Print(EnumToString(SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_LOSS), " = ", SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_LOSS));
}

2020.10.17 01:42:41.037 tst (EURUSD,H1) SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_PROFIT = 1.0

2020.10.17 01:42:41.037 tst (EURUSD,H1) SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_LOSS = 1.0

2020.10.17 01:44:05.806 tst (USDJPY,H1) SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_PROFIT = 0.9486675963609111

2020.10.17 01:44:05.806 tst (USDJPY,H1) SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_LOSS = 0.9487846069185374

how is it calculated? - on USDJPY it is seen that the values are different

UPD:

UPD, in case anyone knows where SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_PROFIT and SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_LOSS came from

Igor Makanu:

If anyone knows where SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_PROFIT and SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_LOSS came from

This is an ancient theme. It is based on the logic of what happens when you buy one asset for another and back again. The essence is in the very basis of this action.

Perhaps, there is something on this subject somewhere on the forum. I will not describe it myself.

fxsaber:

This is an ancient theme. It is based on the logic of what happens when you buy one asset for another and back again. The essence is in the very basis of this action.

I think it works for cross pairs, going 2 times through the majors

fxsaber:

Maybe there is something on this subject somewhere on the forum. I will not describe it myself.

I searched through the forum, I come across only a general discussion about the cost per tick / point

i>Why is there no such parameter in MQL4? - the 4 reference clearly says "not supported".

Igor Makanu:

Profit/loss is calculated in the quote currency per 1 lot/contract.
For EURUSD profit/loss is calculated in USD, respectively one tick of profit/loss, one lot is 1.00 USD
For USDJPY profit/loss is calculated in JPY, respectively one tick of profit/loss, one lot is0.948 JPY

Roman:

Profit/loss is calculated in the currency of the quote per 1 lot/contract.
For EURUSD profit/loss is calculated in USD, respectively one tick of profit/loss, one lot is 1 USD
For USDJPY profit/loss is calculated in JPY, respectively one tick of profit/loss, one lot is0.948 JPY

I know all this, it's a standard way of converting pps to profit/loss and to deposit currency... this information is abundant

The question is different:

why for EURUSD SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_PROFIT and SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_LOSS values are the same: = 1.0

- Why are these values different for USDJPY: 0.9486675963609111and 0.9487846069185374

- why MQL4 doesn't support SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_PROFIT and SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_LOSS - what is it about?

Igor Makanu:

I know all this, these are standard ways of converting pps to profit/loss and to deposit currency... this information is a dime a dozen

The question is different:

Why are the values of SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_PROFIT and SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_LOSS the same for EURUSD: = 1.0

- Why are these values different for USDJPY: 0.9486675963609111and 0.9487846069185374

- why MQL4 doesn't support SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_PROFIT and SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_VALUE_LOSS - what is it about?

It seems to me that there is no shrinking di¤erence applied to yen pairs. And maybe this is a mistake.
In this case it should be 1.00 instead of 1.0 for the dollar
. Since this is not a stock quote, do not forget about the spread.
For mt4, I don't know. Different terminal, different implementation probably.

In the build 2656 when displaying a chart at the end of the test run of the Expert Advisor, it reflects not only trades of the tested robot, but also all your real trading history (your previous manual trades) - very disturbing, it is not clear in the overall mush, where the deals to analyze the work of the Expert Advisor.

Correct it, please!

Xeno:

In the build 2656 when displaying a chart at the end of the test run of the Expert Advisor, it reflects not only deals of the tested robot, but also all your real trading history (your previous manual deals) - very disturbing, it is not clear in the overall mush, where deals to analyze the work of the Expert Advisor.

Correct it, please!

A search on this subject will help you. It's already been discussed 100500 times. Sorry, I will not send you the direct link to the answers, I do not remember where, but the answers are exact!

Good afternoon,

Today I noticed that my licenses for all my previously purchased Expert Advisors and indicators on Market have disappeared. The MQL5 website only displays the number of purchases, but nothing is displayed when I click on "buy". Can you tell me what the problem is and how to fix it.
Thank you

Reason: