What is this all about?! - page 11

asimox:

1. Let's say I open a position upwards. --- I move the price up

2. I close a long position --- I move the price down

3. I close a long position on take profit --- I shift the price down. --- I shift the price down.

4. I catch a loss on the long position --- I shift the price down

Is this the right way to do it? Who is competent in these matters, please comment.

That's right! Now you will finally start earning!!! Congratulations!!!

asimox:

1. Let's say I open a position upwards. --- I move the price up. You buy. If demand exceeds supply, yougo up.

2. I close a long position --- I shift the price down.

3. I close a long position on take profit --- I shift the price down. --- I shift the price down It doesn't matter if it's at a profit or not. If you sell and the supply exceeds the demand --- it goes down

4. On a long position, I catch a moose with a loss --- I shift the price down

Is this the right way to do it? Who is competent in these matters, please comment.

asimox:

1. Let's say I open a position upwards. --- I move the price up

2. I close a long position --- I move the price down

3. I close a long position on take profit --- I shift the price down. --- I shift the price down.

4. I catch a loss on the long position --- I shift the price down

correct if you are trading enough volumes.

vasya_vasya:

Speculators do not buy or sell in the classical sense. They offer a contract to sell or to buy. You make a deal with them if you want to, but for a modest fee (for a higher/lower price), and you don't want to. They offer you liquidity and you consume it.

They offer a contract to sell, for example. If you agree and make the deal, one of you buys and the other sells.

What kind of "classic" buying and selling.... What are the "non-classic" ones? Is there a "neoclassical" one? Why are you making all this up?

Mathemat:

Lisa, are you going to leave us from tomorrow too?

Geez, what an asshole your Batka is...

Our breadwinning Batka..... you put it mildly) And why such questions? I am not going to leave you.

paukas:
Pour it under Marusa's sash.
I didn't know... I didn't know... Well, we're not drunkards, so what now...

OnGoing:
Didn't know... didn't know... We're not drunk...
It's a classic. Designed by the unforgettable Vera Mukhina.

lizzavet:

Our breadwinner, ..... you put it mildly) And why such questions? I'm not going to leave you.
Your father has forbidden you to visit foreign sites.

paukas:
It's a classic. Designed by the unforgettable Vera Mukhina.
A postmodern renaissance classic... yeah, I see...

Demi:

They offer you a contract to sell, for example. If you agree and make the deal, one of you buys and the other sells.

A speculator offers you to buy from him for 10 and sell to him for 8.

He himself has no desire to hold the position. In the ideal situation for the speculator, you buy from him and sell at the same time, and he only receives a profit and his position is always zero.

Therefore, he does not ask or offer. He is trying to make the price more stable.

Reason: