Errors, bugs, questions - page 1664

How do I sign up for comments on a product in the Marketplace?

fxsaber:
How do I subscribe to product comments in the Market?
You automatically receive push notifications when someone comments on your product in reviews or comments on your product.

Karputov Vladimir:
You automatically receive push messages if someone leaves a comment in a review or comment on your product.
I don't have a product. I've left a question for the developer. How do I get a notification that he has replied?

fxsaber:
I don't have the product. Left a question for the developer. How do I get a notification that he has replied?
If you leave a comment on a product in the Marketplace, the only way to see new comments on that product is to manually go to the Product Discussions page. Unfortunately.

Sergei Vladimirov:
It's just that this behaviour is different from other programs (like Studio), and breaking habits in a single editor...

Well, I don't know, it is so in Word, so in OpenOffice, Notepad++ seems to be the same, maybe it is so in Studio too? You'd better check it and maybe change your habits.

Karputov Vladimir:

Great! Incredibly convenient!

Vladimir, is this news to you? I don't.

Alexey Viktorov:

Well, I don't know, it's the same in Word, in Open Office, Notepad++ seems to be the same, maybe it's the same in Studio? Then it's worth checking and maybe change the habit.

Vladimir, is this news to you? I don't believe it.

No, it's not news. I've only commented that this behaviour is very convenient - and it's the substitution that I use very often.

Alexey Viktorov:

Well, I don't know, in Word, in Open Office it is, Notepad++ seems to be the same, maybe in Studio too? Then it's worth checking and maybe change your habits.

It's not like that in studio, that's why it's unusual in the meta-editor. Come on, as long as people are in favour, so be it.

I have MT5 build 1401 64 bit on Win 7 not updating logs (neither Experts tab, logbook tab nor log files on disk). During startup it writes what happens, and then not a single event. For example, the application of an indicator on a chart or output of its prints is not displayed in any way.

Does anyone have this happening?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/constants/tradingconstants/enum_book_type

BOOK_TYPE_SELL_MARKET

Sell order at market price

BOOK_TYPE_BUY_MARKET

Market Buy Bid

Why add this to the ENUM!

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Виды заявок в стакане цен
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Виды заявок в стакане цен
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Виды заявок в стакане цен - справочник по языку алгоритмического/автоматического трейдинга для MetaTrader 5
Reason: