Why MT4 cant load this indicator ? - page 2

RaptorUK:
Each installation in a different folder ? or more than one in a folder ?

the broker which cannot load the indicator is FXCC,Core Liquidity Markets,ThinkForex,Trading Forex and OctaTrader.

can you please try to install these broker to load that indicator ?

thanks.

forexparvenu:

the broker which cannot load the indicator is FXCC,Core Liquidity Markets,ThinkForex,Trading Forex and OctaTrader.

can you please try to install these broker to load that indicator ?

No, sorry.

Have you tried just this Broker's terminal with none of the others running ? have you confirmed none of the other Terminals were running by checking Task Manager or Process Explorer ?

RaptorUK:

No, sorry.

Have you tried just this Broker's terminal with none of the others running ? have you confirmed none of the other Terminals were running by checking Task Manager or Process Explorer ?

i restart pc and try it... no result too

forexparvenu:

i restart pc and try it... no result too

Is the ex4 for this indicator exists ? Is there any message in the log about the indicator (Experts and Journal tab) ? What are the build version for the terminal where it's working/not working ?

angevoyageur:

Is the ex4 for this indicator exists ? Is there any message in the log about the indicator (Experts and Journal tab) ? What are the build version for the terminal where it's working/not working ?

ex4 exists and journal showed loaded successfully...

MT4 which doesnt show indicator signal is vers 4.00 Build 509 (24 JUN 2013)

for MT4 showed indicator signal successfully is also vers 4.00 Build 509 (24 JUN 2013)

but i didnt see the signal on MT4 chart which failure to show.

top left side showed indicator link,

but nothing indicator signal on the chart.

why the journal showed removed ???

forexparvenu:

why the journal showed removed ???

Ok, that means there is something wrong that makes the indicator to be removed. Have you made any change to the downloaded indicator ?

The DoubleZigZagNoRepaint use ZigZag indicator, on platform where you have problem, can you check that ZigZag indicator is available in "Indicators" or "Custom Indicators" folders.

angevoyageur:
Ok, that means there is something wrong that makes the indicator to be removed. Have you made any change to the downloaded indicator ?

no, i didnt change anything.

and thanks for your all help,

the problem is because i have no zigzag indicator on the folder,

i only put doublezigzagnorepaint on the indicator folder.

thanks again...

Reason: