Errors, bugs, questions - page 1082

Novikov:

Are you sure about constructive communication?

I wrote here about the MT5 terminal freezing. Several people have also confirmed the problem, but there is silence in response!

I wrote to Service Desk, described the problem and even provided an expert - the problem is always in the Expert Advisors, indicators and scripts, but not in the terminal!

I have been waiting for a week for an answer!

And the problem continues - hangs every terminal (4pc. mt5 running) stably 1-2 times a day!

i have removed all of them. nevertheless, i had a couple of freezes. terminal window is all white. i want to show it to servicedesk too, waiting...) already wanted to take a picture once, but bad admin of remote access service froze, had to reboot...

aharata:

In my case, it wasn't the EA that caused the freeze. I removed everything. Nevertheless, there were a couple of freezes.

Symptoms are the same: hangs in absence of EAs - window becomes white - hangs steadily - several times a week.

valeryk:

In IE 11 ( Win 8.1 x64 ) not all site functionality works. In particular, the button "reply" does not work, can not add an image to the post, do not display graphs in the signals.

Maybe someone has overcome this behavior with the browser settings, please share.

IE11 is struggling, thanks. There are indeed problems.

Novikov:

I wrote here about the MT5 terminal freezing. Several people have also confirmed the problem, but there is silence in response!

I wrote to Service Desk, described the problem and even provided an expert - the problem is always in the Expert Advisors, indicators and scripts, but not in the terminal!

But the problem continues - hangs every terminal (4pc. mt5 running) stably 1-2 times a day!

The causes may be great and some of them are not related to the terminal, but especially when using Expert Advisors. It is clear that Service Desk will not solve such problems very willingly as the problem may be not related to the terminal at all. Prove that it is a problem of the terminal, of course, is difficult. I myself have faced with hangs when the terminal can not cope it hangs, but now I have 5-10 terminals hanging around the clock and no such problems. And so all the programs hang under certain conditions.

Novikov:

But the problem continues - hangs every terminal (4pc. mt5 running) stably 1-2 times a day!

I got a reply today after another hiccup:"We are looking for a problem..."

Please advise how to clear the MT5 terminal, because their folders have grown to 4-6GB!

The "clear" file I used for MT4 does not work!

Novikov:

Please advise how to clear the MT5 terminal, because their folders have grown to 4-6GB!

The "clear" file I used for MT4 does not work!

If you have tested/optimised EAs on multiple currencies over a large period of time then it's the quote history. In my opinion the history for one pair somewhere since 2000 can take 800 MB.

murad:
IE11 is struggling, thank you. There are indeed problems.
Inserting images and the "reply" button are working, thanks for the promptness. The problem with displaying graphs in signals remains.
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Отображение графиков
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Отображение графиков
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы графиков / Отображение графиков - Документация по MQL5

Who knows why , when I signed up for a signal, all deals are opened and closed, but if I have deals in deficit, they are in the history of the terminal, while the signal provider's website does not have them in the history?

Ashes:
Мне сегодня после очередного зависания ответили: "Проблему ищем..."   

Caught it again, attached screenshots to application #868526 not my own. Left the terminal frozen for now, can I get any more information out?

Files:
k72351.jpg  616 kb
e1dhn2.jpg  612 kb
5mp6b3.jpg  604 kb
Reason: