Errors, bugs, questions - page 999

Vladon:
There were a lot of codes, including mine, but they didn't check it, so it remains in drafts.
Some were lucky and some were not, but before insulting people as liars you should at least understand that this is not the date of publication, but apparently sent for verification)
Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
Как опубликовать свой продукт в сервисе Маркет
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
Публикуйте свои интересные разработки в сервисе Маркет, и ваши программы станут доступными сразу всем трейдерам на MetaTrader 5 по всему миру. Маркет - это отличная возможность заработка с моментальным зачислением на счет и удобной статистикой для анализа покупок и скачиваний демо-версий Продуктов. Все MQL5-программы на Маркете при продаже автоматически шифруются под покупателя, допускают до трех активаций и не требуют дополнительной защиты с вашей стороны.

TheXpert:

Not good either. codebase on 4, but my indicator was published there even before the official release of the platform.

That's how I unhook, although in fact even so there were a bunch of metaquotes indices before you.

I am the first person to put my indicator on MQL 5 in Code Base.

Metacquotes is a firm and I'm a human)

zfs:

I am the first person to post my indicator on MQL 5 in Code Base.

Metaquotes is a firm and I am a human)

Let's clap!

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/59

the first code that went to QB - but didn't make it... and for nothing, because the panel took second place.

VisualTrade for MetaTrader 5
VisualTrade for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Exp5 - VisualTrade for MT5 Представляю Вашему вниманию эксперта, который будет выполнять все действия которые Вы ему прикажите.

If I hadn't written it, no one would have thought about it, that's what human envy does) So write about yourself:

I was the first to post the code, but it wasn't published.

Or

I posted the code first, but it wasn't mine that got published first.

zfs:

If I hadn't written it, no one would have thought about it, that's what human envy does) So write about yourself:

I was the first to post the code, but it wasn't published.

Or

I posted the code first, but it wasn't mine that got published first.

and the point of these pips...

Vladon:
and the point of these pips measurements
I didn't bring it up and I think the experts already have something to brag about)

sergeev:

I can note that Abnormal termination is not only due to MQL code, but also due to internal hiccups of the runtime itself. So let's say that the Abnormal terminatio is uncontrollable from MQL.

For example, when the MQL code sends a command to remove an ObjectDelete object from a chart that already exists (neither an object, nor a chart). But it was there at the time the command was sent.
And the MQL code will not wait for the response from the command, since the hang-up has occurred not in the MQL code, but in the depths of execution. That is, in ObjectDelete itself. as a result we will get an Abnormal termination
The second popular case is the operation of the ObjectsDeleteAll function. Since it is synchronous, it also hangs on deleting objects that have already been deleted, but only after it is called.
The third case is the most harmful, when the runtime cannot complete Expert Advisor command from Deinit, because the EA has been removed from the chart and the chart is closed. We will also get environment freeze and uncontrolled abnormal termination.

Everything that I described relates specifically to termination of expander's work in OnDeinit function. Somewhere in the depths of code, there is inconsistency between ending actions, firstly with the presence of chart, and secondly - with behavior of environment at Deinit of expert.
Someone does something earlier and causes Abnormal termination.

Of course, in some cases I was able to solve this problem by additionally checking availability. But seldom, but one of the described synchronization problems occurs. The removal/installation of an indicator on a chart that is trying to close, the removal of objects.

There is some discrepancy when a deleted indicator continues working after restarting the terminal until you delete the hash files - a real discrepancy.

zfs:
It's a real discrepancy, when the remote indicator still works after re-entering the terminal, until you delete the executables - it's a real discrepancy.

Please create a service request with as detailed a description of the problem as possible. So we will be able to find this problem in our site.

Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

stringo:

Please create a service request with as detailed a description of the problem as possible. Please create an application form in your service desk with as much detail as possible.

I submitted an application and it was closed. I gave you the code to reproduce it. I need to fix the code - I will search for instructions how to fix the code under servicedesk. The processes remaining in the terminal, as well as in the operating system, probably, can only be removed manually, and there is no such a possibility, except for deleting exefiles. I gave such a request too. In the log I see Abnormal termination, I will look for the cause and I will share.

Yesterday I talked to a client on the teamviewer. I don't know which country he is from - if there is an administration, he can look at the penultimate purchased item, but none of the experts is loading, he writes invalid EX5 problem was found - the terminal has not been updated and the version was dated 19 April, we downloaded it from the official site - nothing, the terminal is old version and is not updated itself, no expert does not work from the market.

Reason: