Errors, bugs, questions - page 1006

ns_k:

I don't know where I'm getting dumb, so to speak.

The indicator doesn't update, i.e. I keep seeing 739 say in the left corner (thrown on the minutiae as you understand). And as soon as I press compile, the indicator is updated. Where in the code is the error?

Thanks!

Put a time comment in the function, it doesn't update, the time is frozen as it was displayed on startup, it doesn't go any further. Something very simple, I don't understand what...

ns_k:
The time comment in the function is not updated, the time is frozen as it was displayed on startup and does not go any further. Something very simple, I don't know what...
I'm not sure if it's right.
return(1);
Is it even needed there, return 1?

Silent:
not sure if
is the right one there at all, return 1?
it's not fundamental, but it doesn't depend on it. It looks like that onCalculate is only called on the first run

ns_k:
it's not crucial, but it doesn't depend on it. It seems that onCalculate is only called on the first run
moved Comment(TimeCurrent()) call to onCalculate body and commented out function calls. The time is now updated. Can't figure out what's going on here.
Документация по MQL5: Общие функции / Comment
Документация по MQL5: Общие функции / Comment
  • www.mql5.com
Общие функции / Comment - Документация по MQL5

ns_k:
Moved the Comment(TimeCurrent()) call to the onCalculate body and commented out the function calls. The time is now updated. Can't figure out what's going on here.

Stand down! No miracles again, it turned out to be a matter of not filling the buffers correctly for the last call.

Thanks all!!!

ns_k:
Moved the Comment(TimeCurrent()) call to the onCalculate body and commented out the function calls. The time is now updated. Can't figure out what's going on here.

Cancel! The miracle didn't happen again, it turned out to be an incorrectly filled buffer for the function call.

Thanks all!!!

tara:

It's all good here, but the forum is giving out fours again:

PЎР "СѓР¶¶Р±Ð° РЅРµÐґРѕЃС'СѓРїРЅР°.

How would it be corrected?

It's been popping up here intermittently since about six o'clock this morning too.

The site's been deadlocked since last night.

In MetaEditor, double-clicking on something closes all the windows).

zfs:

In MetaEditor, double-clicking somewhere closes all windows).

Can I have more details ?

alexl:
Can I have more details ?

I don't know myself, but it's not the first time it's happened. Double clicking somewhere closes all open files, happens rarely, but not pleasant.

And also in four the help was in the same window with MetaEditor, but now separately - very inconvenient.

Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileOpen
Документация по MQL5: Файловые операции / FileOpen
  • www.mql5.com
Файловые операции / FileOpen - Документация по MQL5
Reason: