Errors, bugs, questions - page 966

stringo:

voix_kas

About the demotivators you wrote first.

I don't want confrontation either. I don't want it terribly. But sometimes confrontation turns out to be the only means that brings the parties (yours and ours) into a kind of sobering state.

Let's work. Sorry for the abruptness. I hope for your cooperation.

I'll take it. Thank you for being constructive.

P.S.

Taking advantage of the opportunity, please clarify: Is it necessary to check the return result of the HistoryOrderGetTicket andHistoryDealGetTicket functionsfor non-zero? And if so, why this is not mentioned explicitly in the documentation?

I hope Sergeyev not ban me. Honestly, I am not trolling. :)))

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryOrderGetTicket
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / HistoryOrderGetTicket
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / HistoryOrderGetTicket - Документация по MQL5

voix_kas:

Accepted. Thank you for the constructive feedback.

P.S.

Taking the opportunity, please clarify: is it necessary to check the return result of the HistoryOrderGetTicket andHistoryDealGetTicket functionsfor non-zero? And if so, why this is not mentioned explicitly in the documentation?

I hope Sergeyev not ban me. Honestly, I am not trolling. :)))

There is no such thing as a zero ticket. Let's put it in the documentation.

stringo:
There is no such thing as a zero ticket. We'll put it in the documentation.
Thank you.

voix_kas:

You're not hearing me again.

You are saying that the ticket cannot be 0. I understand your position. Answer my question, how do you know that? Why can't a ticket equal 0? There is no explicit indication of this in the documentation.

I don't understand, it's like we're on the second page talking in different languages.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/trading/ordergetticket

Returned value

Value ofulong type. In case of unsuccessful execution returns 0.

Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderGetTicket
Документация по MQL5: Торговые функции / OrderGetTicket
  • www.mql5.com
Торговые функции / OrderGetTicket - Документация по MQL5

RaptorUK:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/trading/ordergetticket

Returned value

Value ofulong type. In case of unsuccessful execution it returns 0.

The question was not about OrderGetTicket, but about HistoryOrderGetTicket and HistoryDealGetTicket. The question has already been solved.

Is it possibleto specify a bold text style for anOBJ_LABEL object?
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Типы объектов - Документация по MQL5

Paid for a month for Trading Signals, less than 2 weeks have passed, can I unsubscribe with a refund?

The graphical elements of the terminal are surprising.

After removing the indicator, a couple of minutes pass and only the chart is removed from the terminal. And there is also something wrong with the bar chart, it disappears altogether. It seems that resources of the terminal are not sufficient for calculation per each tick and the chart is not dealt with, it is deleted only. There is no such a problem in 4.

Does the storage work at all? If so, there are obvious problems with authorisation. You need to handle the authorisation problems.

zfs:

The graphical elements of the terminal are surprising.

After removing the indicator, a couple of minutes pass and only the chart is removed from the terminal. And something also happens to the bar chart, it disappears altogether. It seems that resources of the terminal are not sufficient for calculation per each tick and the chart is not dealt with, it is deleted only. There is no such a problem in the Quartet.

What do you do with graphical elements? Give me an example of code for the test.

tol64:
And what do you do with graphical elements? Give me an example of code for the test.

Nothing really.

When deinitializing, I delete

for(int i=NBarsTest+10;i>=0;i--)

{ObjectDelete(0,"x"+IntegerToString(i));

And during initialization I just assign a value to the buffer

x[i]=a;

1800 bars at once at every tick, I didn't test it, but the very fact that the histogram is not displayed is not quite normal. There is no such a problem in 4.

Reason: