[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 40

Larisa:

Are you out of your mind? Leave Galina alone! Everyone has the right to express their point of view, no one is forcing you to trade on her prognoses.

And no one has touched her, by the way. It's just a thread that turned up some juicy details, which we will keep in mind for the future.

Nobody's chasing her away or even trying to.

Galina's deleted post is her fantasy.

That's it guys, calm down. Flood/flam has been cleaned up.

Mathemat:

No one has touched her, by the way. It's just that the catching thread brought out some juicy details that we will keep in mind for the future.

naughty details))))

By the way, on the M30 there is also a target 14293, if the Organizers assume a peak downwards, then this target should not be left far upwards, it has to be "taken" very fast, another thing is a return to 1.43, then you can look lower and renew, for example, the weekly minimum.

Mathemat:

No one has touched her, by the way. It's just that the catching thread revealed some juicy details that we will keep in mind for the future.

No one is chasing her away from here or even trying to.

Galina's deleted post is her fantasy.

So I missed something. My apologies for the emotion.

rigc:
I was offering to bash and then I sold him at the same time))))

Nah, I had that sell for a long time, since the beginning of the week, the target is 14106 on M30

And by the way, thanks so much for the PR.

I'll take advantage of it, it's already kicking in ))))

Yeah, Russia... Compassion for crooks and cheats is in our blood, if only to oppose the "authorities". When he gets hold of your funds for super-profitable trading at 100-150 a month, sells them and goes nowhere, you may change your mind ...

give you examples?

sever30:

Yeah, Russeya... Compassion for crooks and cheats is in our blood, if only to oppose the "authorities". When he gets hold of your funds for super-profitable trading at 100-150 a month, sells them and goes nowhere, you may change your mind ...

give you examples?

Of course.

Galina: And thank you so much for the PR, by the way.

I'll take it, it's already kicking in ))))

You're welcome.

You've been recommended for a ban. You asked for it. The moderators had no intention of banning you, that's for sure.

I repeat: no one was going to ban Galina . All of the flaming that Galina has now spewed are her fantasies, which, in fact, led me to recommend that she be banned.

Any further flaming will be mercilessly deleted.

Reason: