Errors, bugs, questions - page 546

sergeev:
OK, thanks. I'll cross that off my list :)
Please give me the whole list! :)

TheXpert:
Please give me the whole list! :)

the list is diverse. of course most of it is programming, improvement and current tasks.

But two previous "items" on the terminal, which I sent to servicedesk, were calling scripts from experts and gradient filling for DRAW_FILLING.

Общайтесь с разработчиками через Сервисдеск!
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.

Renat, how do you comment on the neglected post?

Let me explain again.

0. All actions take place on your demo server.

1. I opened a position Buy 2011.08.26 on the then existing instrument rts-9.11.

2. After some time, I happened to be busy and the computer was not switched on (terminal was not updated or launched), maybe more than a month. That is, the expiry date of the contract expired. The contract was not closed.

3. Now this contract is hanging in open positions, but I cannot do anything with it, because it is no longer in the symbol list and trading on it is finished. At the same time, this posture does not affect the funds or the margin.

This is a bug, isn't it?

In this case it is not an obvious bug but our inattention.

The point is that by running streams for test purposes, we are not actually tracking and closing contracts.

sergeev:

I noticed that there is no "Confirm function calls from DLL" option.

So how to trust ex5 code ?

I told the developers about this a long time ago, and also about confirming trades.

It's still there (or thereabouts).

Renat:

Now the DLL call is controlled by one checkbox.

It's already much harder to make additional GUI requests and interrupt task execution because of precompilation into native code.

Well with DLL it's clear, though partially (it's not completely solved by using only one checkbox), but what about trade confirmation?

Renat:

In this case it is not an obvious bug but our inattention.

The point is that by running streams for test purposes, we are not actually tracking and closing contracts.

Ah, well, no questions then. Thank you for your reply.

Is there a service desk for the MT 4? Found an error, where can I put it?

220Volt:

write to servicedesk on this forum for MT5. but with a note for MT4.

Can you tell me why there is no way to download Experts? Not even demo versions or free ones can be downloaded. I press "download" and nothing happens, I checked with Chrome and IE.

220Volt:

Service Desk is unified, so you can write requests to Service Desk on MT4 directly from your mql5.com profile.
  • www.mql5.com
Ваше сообщение сразу станет доступно нашим отделам тестирования, технической поддержки и разработчикам торговой платформы.
Reason: