Errors, bugs, questions - page 354

How much time should terminal.exe disappear after closing the terminal?

I have it pounding the drive for another 10 minutes and then it goes quiet but stays in my tasks.

ZZY if I close it manually, will it start correctly next time?

ZZZY After closing terminal process terminal.exe hangs in tasks, tried to run the terminal does not start.

So, I have to manually terminate the process, otherwise there is no way.

Urain:
How long after terminal.exe process should disappear after closing the terminal?

I have it pounding on the drive for 10 minutes, then it stops, but still hangs in the tasks.

HH if you close it manually, will it run correctly next time?

Trying to save something...

I take it you haven't cleaned the profile subfolder yet as the terminal hasn't closed yet.

Urain:
How much time should terminal.exe process disappear after terminal is closed?

Check custom indicators, scripts and EAs - probably some of them do not want to unload and spin in an infinite loop.

Also check used DLLs - they may not allow terminal to unload normally either.

Renat:

Check custom indicators, scripts and EAs - probably some of them do not want to unload and spin in an infinite loop.

Also check DLL used - they may not allow terminal to unload normally either.

The indicators are not involved, I open (consistently waiting for loading on M1) 12 charts, for all pairs traded on the Champ. After that I close all the charts, turn off the terminal and get this situation. I try to catch berries, but it's hard to catch them, as they all are terribly slow.

SZY and also with ISP problems, the Internet is dropping out, whether it's their fault or the terminal. So far I'm blaming it on the ISP.

When will there be a new build?

Already a lot of critical errors piled up though....

Much easier to answer than to ignore

Now I'll try such a thing. Open as I wrote above charts by hand when the operation is successful all close and send a script that will open the same 12 charts programmatically.

If I disappear, consider me a communist :o)

AlexSTAL:

Next week, a big update of the server components is being prepared.

Test passed, 12 charts on M1 opened atomatically. But there are comments.

The terminal passed the test only after the entire history was downloaded and saved by hand patiently so as not to scare the user, carefully so as not to make requests for several instruments, with audio control of screw buzzing at the same time. Before that, there were complete crashes. The charts were climbing onto the Internet in droves, as a result the Internet crashed.

Hence the moral: make a magic button download history, with a flag of readiness. That in this built-in functionality was taken into account, the width of the channel, the synchronous requests, etc. So that the user pressed the button, waited for readiness and knew that everything was over, all the problems were over.

Urain:

So that the user presses the button, waits until it's ready and knows that all the problems are over.

Bull's-eye! There should be no uncertainty as now, everything should be clear and easy to control.

Example: There are over a dozen charts open. It is unknown if all the data is ready to be used (all the history is pumped, the depth of which is specified in the terminal settings). A red light in the terminal panel lights up - "Attention! Not all of the requested history is available! We press the magic button - the light turns green (it means order, you can work). It goes like this.

AlexSTAL:

Already a lot of critical errors accumulated though....

It's much easier to answer than to ignore.

Oh how I agree with you - my acquaintance has local agents running on

tester-optimizer when the test ends and you check without optimizer,

the results are completely different, maybe it's the PC, but the terminal itself sends the data

and the agents count, so tell me how can the results - sometimes fundamentally different,

very seldom were similar!

Reason: