[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 500

hoz:

So it makes sense. It means transferring parameters via links.

To avoid explaining the code in details, I will explain it briefly.

There are 3 functions:(int GetCrossingMa, int GetStochSignal and int GetSignal())

The int GetSignal() function gets values of flaps and other indicators which are passed by referenceto non-core functions(int GetCrossingMa andint GetStochSignal) to get corresponding signals in them. I want to do it to avoid getting the same data in different functions. I don't think it's wise to calculate the same mask in 2 or more functions. It's easier to just calculate it once, and that's it. Why waste additional resources on it?

The explanations are clear, but the actions are not.
These are these: "Theint GetSignal() function gets values of scales and other indicators" actions in your variant are "questionable", to put it mildly, because there is no need for such actions.

This code:

for(int i=1;i<=Bars;i++)
   {
      double i_maFast1 = iMA(Symbol(),i_TF,i_maFastPeriod,i_maFastShift,i_maFastMethod,0,i);      // Вычисляем быстрые скользящие..
      double i_maFast2 = iMA(Symbol(),i_TF,i_maFastPeriod,i_maFastShift,i_maFastMethod,0,i+1);    //..средние
      double i_maSlow1 = iMA(Symbol(),i_TF,i_maSlowPeriod,i_maSlowShift,i_maSlowMethod,0,i);      // Вычисляем медленные скользящие..
      double i_maSlow2 = iMA(Symbol(),i_TF,i_maSlowPeriod,i_maSlowShift,i_maSlowMethod,0,i+1);    //..средние
      double stochD1 = iStochastic(Symbol(),i_TF,i_stoch_D,i_stoch_K,i_stoch_slowing,0,0,1,i);     // Вычисляем значения сигнальной линии..
      double stochD2 = iStochastic(Symbol(),i_TF,i_stoch_D,i_stoch_K,i_stoch_slowing,0,0,1,i+1);   //..стохастика
      double stochK1 = iStochastic(Symbol(),i_TF,i_stoch_D,i_stoch_K,i_stoch_slowing,0,0,0,i);     // Вычисляем значения главной линии..
      double stochK2 = iStochastic(Symbol(),i_TF,i_stoch_D,i_stoch_K,i_stoch_slowing,0,0,0,i+1);   //..стохастика
   }

full P.... Do you realize what is "going on" here? - The whole "bar row" is searched in vain, and at the end of the loop, the variables are left with values... guess what happens next.

Good day friends! Can you tell a pro how to start using the trading platform NZ MT4? I can not understand the interface of the platform, where to start, I mean a demo account, how to buy a stock with the subsequent sale?

hoz:
A little bit on Perl and php a little bit. But seriously haven't approached other languages as I haven't needed to. Does it matter?

Yes. It does. In that case, you remove all (i.e. there shouldn't be any)"in my opinion" and even more so, "not reasonable".

You do it the way you have to! Including "spending extra resources".

Besides the textbook and the docs, read the BASE and ABC carefully - it's all sorted out there!

TarasBY:

The explanations are clear, but the actions on them are not.
These are: "Theint GetSignal() function gets values of scales and other indicators" actions in your version are "questionable", to put it mildly, because there is no need for such actions.

This code:

full P.... Do you realise what is "going on" here??? - The code goes through ALL "bar rows" in vain, and at the end of the cycle the variables are left with values... guess further.

Of course I do. We find the values of the fast and slow wrist and stochastic signal line at each moment of time at the close of each bar on a particular TF. And then we calculate the place of their intersection. What is not logical here?

Roman.:

Yes. It does. In that case you remove all (i.e. there should be no)"in my opinion" and even less "not reasonable".

You do - as OWN! Including "spending extra resources on it".

By passing the textbook and the docs, read the BASE and the ABC - it's all sorted out there in a nutshell!

So I read it, and I read it.

And what do you mean by"In that case you remove everything (i.e. there shouldn't be any)"? What do you remove everything?

hoz:

So I do, and I have read it.

And what do you mean by"In that case, remove everything (i.e. there shouldn't be any)" ? What do you remove everything?

" I want to do it to avoid getting the same data in different functions. I don't think it's wise to calculate the same mashki in 2 or more functions. It's easier to just calculate it once, and that's it. Why waste additional resources on it?

Do as prescribed in the documentation and don't reinvent the wheel.

What does this cycle have to do with anything at all ???

for(int i=1;i<=Bars;i++)
   {
      double i_maFast1 = iMA(Symbol(),i_TF,i_maFastPeriod,i_maFastShift,i_maFastMethod,0,i);      // Вычисляем быстрые скользящие..
      double i_maFast2 = iMA(Symbol(),i_TF,i_maFastPeriod,i_maFastShift,i_maFastMethod,0,i+1);    //..средние
      double i_maSlow1 = iMA(Symbol(),i_TF,i_maSlowPeriod,i_maSlowShift,i_maSlowMethod,0,i);      // Вычисляем медленные скользящие..
      double i_maSlow2 = iMA(Symbol(),i_TF,i_maSlowPeriod,i_maSlowShift,i_maSlowMethod,0,i+1);    //..средние
      double stochD1 = iStochastic(Symbol(),i_TF,i_stoch_D,i_stoch_K,i_stoch_slowing,0,0,1,i);     // Вычисляем значения сигнальной линии..
      double stochD2 = iStochastic(Symbol(),i_TF,i_stoch_D,i_stoch_K,i_stoch_slowing,0,0,1,i+1);   //..стохастика
      double stochK1 = iStochastic(Symbol(),i_TF,i_stoch_D,i_stoch_K,i_stoch_slowing,0,0,0,i);     // Вычисляем значения главной линии..
      double stochK2 = iStochastic(Symbol(),i_TF,i_stoch_D,i_stoch_K,i_stoch_slowing,0,0,0,i+1);   //..стохастика
   }

What do you do when you exit it and what do you do with it? It's nonsense.

You do it like in the textbook - all trade signals in this definition definition fi of trade criteria triggering - one by one (you can wrap them in different fi's and work with them afterwards while checking if these trade criteria triggers), then you get conditions for their triggering.

Read here:

"SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS

Where do I start as a beginner?
HOW do I find the price of the last fractal?
HOW to get a signal of two MA crossings?
HOW do I check for a MA crossing with the required divergence?"

hoz:

Of course I do. You find the values of the fast and slow wrist and the stochastic signal line at each time point at the close of each bar on a particular TF. And then we calculate the place of their intersection. What is not logical here?

What you're telling us and what you "draw" - TWO BIG DIFFERENCES!!! :))

Reshetov:
Docent, read the document at TarasBY 's link carefully and don't make up nonsense.
There is no indication in the link how to stop a running task. After all, we need to shut down the terminal 5 minutes after it starts, what should we do?

yosuf:
There is no indication in the link of how to stop a running task. After all, we need to shut down the terminal 5 minutes after it has started, what should we do?
Describe in more detail what the fuck is wrong with the terminals, why do we need to restart them?

Roman.:
Describe in more detail what the fuck is wrong with the terminals, why do they need to be restarted?
The computer can't cope with 58 platforms running at the same time, so now I run each of them every night for 1-3 minutes and turn them off until the next night. I wanted to automate this process.
Reason: