Errors, bugs, questions - page 349

1. I have written a CCFp indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1472. The code contains initialization of multiple MAs.

The Expert Advisor, which uses 3 such indicators with different parameters, does not want to test: after pairs synchronization the tsetra (or agents) is disconnected

2. If I initialize МА not in OnInit(), but in OnCalculate(), will work faster the EA code based on this indicator? (the indicator is calculated only on a new bar)

Практическое применение кластерных индикаторов на рынке FOREX - Статьи по MQL4
  • www.mql5.com
Практическое применение кластерных индикаторов на рынке FOREX - Статьи по MQL4: примеры использования экспертов, тестирования и оптимизации

Ashes:

Build 425

I'm confused by this situation with the tester: the EA is run several times under the same conditions, but the results of the runs are different. The difference is small, but...

Checked on two machines, I get 2 different results, with approximately equal probability. What would that mean?

That is, two runs in a row on the same account, the same story give different results?

Then it is a subject for an application to servicedesk. You need to see an Expert Advisor.

Describe the launch parameters, symbol, period, server...

52_rus:

1. I have written a CCFp indicator https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/1472. The code contains initialization of multiple MAs.

The Expert Advisor, which uses 3 such indicators with different parameters, does not want to test: after pairs synchronization the tsetra (or agents) is disconnected

2. If I initialize МА not in OnInit(), but in OnCalculate(), will work faster the EA code based on this indicator? (the indicator is calculated only on a new bar)

Initialization should be done in OnInit(), except when the indicator was not created for some reason.

Then when I use 3 indicators of this type in my EA, about 56*3 MAs are initialized, so when I try to run it, the tester just stops after the quotes are synchronized.

Another question: is there any way to make a standard indicator (for example, МА) from one of the buffers of another indicator?

For example MASignal_Handle=iMA(_Symbol,_Period,InpSignal,0,MODE_SMA, CCFp_Handle); CCFp_Handle has 8 buffers

Or will this MA be applied to each of the indicator buffers?

alexvd:

So two consecutive runs on the same account, same story, give different results?

Then this is a subject for a service desk application. You need to see an expert.

Describe launch parameters, symbol, period, server...

Exactly.

I don't know where it is, Service Desk... Already saw it!

Launch parameters on the picture, server is MetaQuotes (championship 2010)

52_rus:

Then when I use 3 indicators of this type in my EA, about 56*3 MAs are initialized, so when I try to run it, the tester just stops after the quotes are synchronized.

Another question: is there any way to make a standard indicator (for example, МА) from one of the buffers of another indicator?

For example MASignal_Handle=iMA(_Symbol,_Period,InpSignal,0,MODE_SMA, CCFp_Handle); CCFp_Handle has 8 buffers

Or will this MA be applied to each of the indicator buffers?

No you can't do that, only if the indicator contains one buffer. otherwise you have to write your own MA code.

52_rus:

The Expert Advisor, which uses 3 such indicators with different parameters, does not want to test: after the synchronization of pairs the tsetra (or agents) disconnect.

Most likely they don't have time to initialize completely. The idea is to use sleep(pause) to give time for initialization and initial calculation, but I don't know if sleep() will work in the tester.

I faced with similar thing, until now one expert unreliably starts in tester (also with "thick" indicator), I still have not got time to finish it.

papaklass:

Why does it not draw arrows in the tester? When not in the tester, it does. Running it in the tester, it doesn't draw arrows. Here's the code:

Who knows what the problem is?

The tester just won't draw, that's all.

papaklass:

Why does it not draw arrows in the tester? When not in the tester, it does. Running it in the tester, it doesn't draw arrows. Here is the code:

static int arr;

. . . . . . . .

arr = ObjectsTotal(0,-1,-1);
arr++;
name += (string)arr;
ObjectCreate(0,name,OBJ_ARROW,0,0,0,0);//create the arrow
ObjectSetInteger(0,name,OBJPROP_ARROWCODE,241); // set arrow code
ObjectSetInteger(0,name,OBJPROP_TIME,currentTime[0]); // set time
ObjectSetDouble(0,name,OBJPROP_PRICE,1.61560); // set price
Who knows what the problem is?

Because object support is disabled in the tester

papaklass:
Thanks for the answers. And what is the solution if you have to draw?

1. Write your tester

2. Wait for the visualisation

Reason: