Wishes for MT5 - page 104

Yedelkin:

Try this one (for "initialisation"):

I agree - this is one alternative solution to proper initialisation - then we need an agreement that for predefined enum of type ENUM_XXX the assignment

enum ENUM_ORDER_TYPE {
        ORDER_TYPE_BUY = -1
};
will never be used

A100: I agree - this is one solution, then we need an agreement that for predefined enum of type ENUM_XXX the assignment will never be used
Yes, this is most likely the case (with respect to predefined enums). Otherwise, what was the point of introducing the WRONG_VALUE constant with value "-1" specifically for enums.

Thank you, the description fits - I will use

But the proposal to introduce the scope of enum element names is still valid

A100: But the proposal to introduce an enum name scope is still valid
It's better to post the suggestion in Service Desk. So it won't get lost in the forum.

A100:

I would like to introduce at least a class as the scope for named enum items,

I already asked this once. They answered (EMNIP) that enum is always in global context, even if declared as a class. And they promised to make declaration in class an error, but it's not exact.

If anything, enum in a class is normally replaced by static const ...

TheXpert:

enum in a class is normally replaced by static const ...

Thank you - I will do so

If MT5 starts with alternate /config:XXX and then reboots (e.g. because of a language change), it is recommended that the same alternate /config:XXX is used during restart

if restarting after an update - it was not possible to verify

Developers.

Check:

Ctrl+F2 puts/removes a bookmark.

Ctrl+Shift+F2 removes all bookmarks.

The F9 key puts/removes breakpoints.

Hotfinger:

The combination Ctrl+Shift+F9 removes all breakpoints.

Hello!

I would like to be able to colour-code the chart labels. When you have about 30 charts open, you have to look through a lot of them to find the one you were interested in the last time you looked at them.

Yan:

Hello!

I would like to be able to colour the chart shortcuts. Otherwise, when you have about 30 charts open, then you have to look through a lot of them to find the one that interested you the most during the previous viewing.

I don't know if you know it or not - labels can be dragged and dropped, and therefore sorted in the right order.

By colour will really be relevant with the appearance of a sufficiently large number of tools (when/if mt5 goes beyond the fora), and then it would be nice to add window sorting by colour (groups).

In the meantime...

Reason: