Wishes for MT5 - page 83

-Alexey-:
On the one hand, it emulates the ability to auto-trade, with in-house capability disabled - this is the main thing. On the other hand it is an emulation of manual action.
Like, "Our answer to VTB24"? It would be nice if that were possible.

I don't know if that was a request. So if it was, I apologize.

This is a significant disadvantage for me because after closing the terminal (either intentionally or accidentally) the report in the tester is erased and the possibility of single testing on previously optimized parameters disappears.

Please add either a downloadable report or the ability to save it after closing the terminal.

Terminal version and bit rate

Version 5.0 Build 527 (October 21, 2011)

mi__x__an:

This is a significant disadvantage for me because after closing the terminal (either intentionally or accidentally) the report in the tester is erased and the possibility of single testing on previously optimized parameters disappears.

We have something similar in our plans, however, I can't say exactly when it will be implemented

By the way, if the optimization is total, it is already possible. Just run the optimization and it will load the cached optimization results from the last time

stringo:

We have something similar in the pipeline, but I can't say exactly when it will be realised

More good news. )) Thank you.

Suggestion: divide back- and forward testing into stages, so that one could manually select (e.g. by checkpoints) thoseoptimization results which then should be subjected to forward testing?

And it would be much more interesting to do forward testing itself in different directions - at both "after" and "before" intervals (I don't know, maybe this question has already been discussed, I have not found it).

In the documentation section, I didn't find a description of how to create your enum types.

How to do it I found in examples of include files.

If there is a description in documentation, please correct me. If not, I think it should be added there.

This is in the documentation - https://www.mql5.com/ru/docs/basis/types/integer/enumeration

Alternatively, you can simply press F1 on the word enum in the editor and the built-in help will immediately open with a detailed explanation of how to use enum.
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Перечисления
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Перечисления
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Типы данных / Целые типы / Перечисления - Документация по MQL5

I apologise then. I should be more careful.

papaklass:

Developers:

Is it possible to add one tab "Last Rezalt" in the strategy tester. There is now a tab "Result", which shows the last statistical report. When you select parameters, you have to compare the obtained result with the previous one after you have changed the next parameter. You have to write down the previous result on paper. After all, you can't remember all the report parameters. You can even have a context menu in the Results tab, not a new tab. I don't think this is difficult to add. All you need to do is to save results of the last report in cache, and then retrieve them when the user needs them. Is this an improvement possible?

Personally, I just save the results of a single run as HTML. And then compare

I would add the same "by opening price" mode but with an option to select a sub timeframe. Let's say you have chosen testing timeframe H1, it means you can select the modes of price movement on M1, M2, M5, M10 ..... М30. Then it will be very flexible to choose between "speed and accuracy" (if they are not pipsers, most will prefer "speed").
Reason: