Wishes for MT5 - page 66

stringo:
What's the right way - to "compile an Expert Advisor" or to "compile an Expert Advisor"?

And it all depends on which expert we are going to compile. Some expert analysts I would not current compile. Anyway...

Anyway, it's to M. Zadornov, he knows exactly :)

Thereare manytimeframes in the terminal, many minutes, many hours, as usual day, week, month, but unfortunately there is no quarterly chart, I ask the developers to take this issue seriously. Let me explain, there is no better chart for long-term chart analysis than a quarterly one. Not many trading terminals can boast of a quarterly timeframe. Traders will be just happy, I'm sure.

vesel:
I have a lot of timeframes in the terminal, a lot of minutes, hours, as usual - day, week, month, but unfortunately there is no quarterly. Let me explain, there is no better chart for long-term chart analysis than a quarterly one. Not many trading terminals can boast of a quarterly timeframe. Traders will be just happy, I'm sure.

The quarterly schedule can be counted with a pencil and drawn on a piece of paper in 1 hour, it will be valid for 4 months.

Is it boring for you to stretch your hands?

If you do not, you can write an indicator that recalculates everything on such a graph even faster.

stringo:
So is it "compile expert" or "compile expert"?
compile - whom/what - expert

Urain:

The quarterly schedule can be counted with a pencil and drawn on a piece of paper in 1 hour, it will be valid for 4 months.

Is it boring for you to stretch your hands?

ZS this is provided that you are a complete zero in mql5, if not then the indicator that recalculates everything on such a graph you will write even faster.

inadequate response

vesel:
There are many timeframes in the terminal, many minutes, many hours, as usual day, week, month, but unfortunately there is no quarterly, I ask the developers to take this issue seriously. Let me explain, there is no better chart for long-term chart analysis than a quarterly one. Not many trading terminals can boast of a quarterly timeframe. Traders will be just happy, I'm sure.
Paul-Py:
inadequate response
And what kind of response did you want to get to such a request? If in the style of MQ, then it will be short and concise - NO, THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN....

The topic is called MT5 wishes, and this is the wish to have a quarterly and then also a yearly timeframe by default, so that all at once, which are available in MetaStock, for example, and frankly, it is indispensable, I repeat, when analysing long-term charts, such as the Dow Jones 1896 index, everything is clear and concise. Such timeframes perfectly compress the long term chart, which becomes easy to work with. I should add that the analysis of long-term charts is not possible because MetaTrader 5 does not yet have a logarithmic scale, simply compare the USDCHF chart from 1971 in the arithmetic and logarithmic scale, just two different charts.

Of course brokers probably don't have long-term quotes, so you need what was in MetaTrader 4, an archive of quotes with import/export of quotes from common programs such as MetaStock, because now it is unclear if this will be possible with your lauded minute bases.

Attached files, as they say, better to see once.

Files:

The USDCHF is not that much of a difference. I was getting worried))

And off-topic I support you. I don't need Metatrader at all. We can use the rest of the timeframes to stretch our arms.

Dear terminal developers!

Make it possible to pass structures in parameters to API functions when they are called, as long as the compiler won't allow it.

Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Вызов функции
Документация по MQL5: Основы языка / Функции / Вызов функции
  • www.mql5.com
Основы языка / Функции / Вызов функции - Документация по MQL5

One more wish - when optimizing, set sets of variables involved in usual search and genetic search arbitrarily. Some parameters are used to switch the ligics and cannot be genetically optimised in any way, while others can be genetically optimised.
Reason: