Wishes for MQL5 - page 25

OK, the Korey option suits me fine, i.e. the combination of two functions in one key:

1. "The chief is here."

2. Instant access lock with password entry required.

But it would be more convenient to have both keys separated (1 - "easy option", 2 - "serious" and also with hiding of the terminal). And when locking the terminal becomes visible only after entering the password. Seems to me, quite logical security measure - not from kul hackers, but just from native people, who not always understand what they do.

P.S. By the way, online gambling on the stock exchange during working hours is a serious problem in a Muslim (!!!) country. And it is played by teachers.

OK. Thank you. I see the point.

This suggestion to password everything led me to another idea: password the software access to the composition of orders in the account. This means that we can look through it but cannot use the data for processing. This should be done to prevent the demo versions of commercial programs from being used in the "pick and mix" style - just copying the orders structure achieved in a sample account. Locally, apparently, will not work, the password will have to be sent to the server. But it would not be a sin, because this should be done only once at the beginning of a session on the account. And the software has to manage the "tick" in the terminal - to send to the server the permission to use its own data.

Having such options MTS developer Vasya will put his system in demo-version knowing that it will not be ripped off by pirates. And it is important for Vasya because no one even starts a conversation without a demo, and if you give a demo with the ability to access data today, everyone will rip it off for free... and looking at Vasya they twist their fingers near their temples.

Well, in short, a Password class with its own fields and methods, some of which should already be implemented in the user interface of the terminal, is already being recruited.

It should be possible to make price and time scales, for example, logarithmic or formula-driven, when creating a price chart. It should be possible for the bars to have different lengths in real time if they are horizontally equal. It is also necessary to enable the reflection of time gaps in the chart. It means that if the quotes did not arrive during the time of the bar development, instead of the bar, it would be an empty space filled with nothing.

This topic is now being developed in the Adverse Tactics Portal.

http://protoforma.com/news/?p=177#comments

http://protoforma.com/news/?p=178#comments

About the hotkey, I didn't suggest another option than Mathemat, but clarified the hotkey needs.
To be quite scrupulous, it's

The "Chief is here" key completely hides the walk - removes/hides necessarily the shortcut from the taskbar + etc.

nen:

It should also be possible to show time gaps on the chart. That is, if no quotations were received during the development of the bar, then the bar would be an empty space filled with nothing.

I agree. We need a checkmark - to reflect this or that. This is not insignificant for direct visual perception and when constructing trend lines.

I would also like the opening/closing/modifying of orders... and other manipulations should be displayed not only in hours and minutes, but also in seconds.

Mathemat, double-click on your account -> clear password -> OK.
You cannot trade without entering your password (if it is not saved).

komposter:
You cannot trade without entering your password (if it has not been saved).

Suppose someone sits in a trading room for 6 hours in a row.
How many times does this person get up from his chair and leave the terminal,
how many times he needs (and he needs) to close, download and invoke МТ again.
It's a hassle.

You could also give up smoking)))

komposter:
You cannot trade without entering your password (if it has not been saved).

Andrei, as a temporary measure, will do. Not as subtle as hotkey, but at least it's a solution. But will the robot standing there be allowed to trade? The point is to prohibit access to the internal trading processes without a password, not prohibiting trading by the robot itself.