Wishes for MT5 - page 11

Hello, dear friends.

I'm exhausted with the graphical objects. Can I do it like in MT4? For example, I stretch Fiba, release the mouse - Fiba properties appear, and when I press Cancel it disappears. For example, I don't need it to stay on the chart, I just want to use it for a couple of seconds. The same is true for lines and other objects. I have to select and delete them...

One more thing. Why not make objects stand out like in Windows, with Shift key. And without it, you can just change the object by deselecting it from the previous one. You're always having to deselect one to select the other.

Thank you.

P.S. With locs, of course, offended :(

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Константы объектов / Свойства объектов - Документация по MQL5

SProgrammer:

Of course there has to be a special function - to avoid...

But in principle it's very easy to calculate - "volume on leverage" is the margin. It's only in the base currency, you have to convert it to the currency of the deposit. :)

You see! And if you have a cross-currency, you get more messy.

And if the position opens against the already open position, then we need to see, whether the new volume will close the current position completely and the margin is not needed, or it will close it and the position will be reversed. I.e. the algorithm will not be so simple.

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства сделок - Документация по MQL5

defoille:

P.S. The lokas, of course, hurt :(

I heard somewhere that the americans

used loki to evade the tax

just by putting positions in locks in the reporting period.

period. Then the tax authorities figured it out.

They started charging tax on locked positions.

Now, they got away from locks altogether. The locs

...lost their point.

The labels Graphics and Graphic Objects are mixed up in the toolbar context menu.

sergeev:
the toolbar context menu has the Graphics and Graphic objects mixed up.
Thanks for the observation. This bug has already been fixed in the forthcoming build.

If you change the values of the input parameters in the Expert Advisor, the values of the input parameters remain the same after compilation in the terminal window, and the Expert Advisor uses the values from the terminal window.

Zanal:

If you change the values of the input parameters in the Expert Advisor, the values of the input parameters remain the same after compilation in the terminal window, and the Expert Advisor uses the values from the terminal window.

This is the way it is designed. If input parameters in the Expert Advisor are not changed directly in the code, the input parameters of the already launched Expert Advisor will not change during recompilation.

Good day all.

I am very concerned when your product will learn to save profiles when upgrading to a new build, like upgrading so all the window layout settings anew, it sorts the windows as God wishes, at least sort out the profiles please, it seems a trifle, but it is not nice

After updating

PositionGetDouble(POSITION_PROFIT)

PositionGetDouble(POSITION_VOLUME)

Started to show "0", although there is a position and AccountInfoDouble(ACCOUNT_PROFIT) shows the result.

:(

Another problem. If a window with the chart goes just one window over the left border, when restoring the profile all windows are sorted and it becomes a mess and I have to rearrange everything

Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
Документация по MQL5: Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций
  • www.mql5.com
Стандартные константы, перечисления и структуры / Торговые константы / Свойства позиций - Документация по MQL5

Dear developers, what needs to be done to make your product save profiles

build 249

Windows 7

Reason: