1200 subscribers!!! - page 8

Taras Gonchar:
of course... and how could I claim honest earnings if I didn't know the downside?
It's strange, I don't know anything about dishonest earnings - now I understand why I don't have a lot of things, such as no subscribers (just kidding).

There was also an interesting fact here.... . I recently registered at a broker - so managers often called me and offered me this signal. They told me that while he is in drawdown it's a good time to buy. I would not say that he was lucky to get the signal from the dilling agency with large number of clients and he told them to join the clients to the signals from mql services.)

You people are interesting. What kind of dishonest profits are we talking about?

This is because you don't have signals and subscribers, so you don't understand how it all happens.

You trade and Subscriber receives the same profit (a bit less in percentage terms) as the Signals Provider, but taking into account Subscriber's deposit.

There can be no unfairness here.

fxsaber:
That's the thing, subscribers don't get these amounts of profit.
I have seen about a dozen logs from subscribers' terminals... trades are copied very well. mostly profits are no less than those of the provider (with a more or less normal broker)...
as was said entry is usually by limiters... and then either the entry is perfect (point to point)... it's rare... or the price goes a little deeper and just at this time, subscribers open deals (this is much more common... mostly so)
I've seen this in the opening magazines... and compared...

Taras Gonchar:
Taras, tell me, would you change anything about the rankings or the signals to the consumer?

Marat Khabiev:
Taras, tell me, would you change anything in the rating or in the signals for the consumer?
A signaller cannot deceive his subscribers.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You people are interesting. What kind of dishonest profits are we talking about?

This is because you don't have signals and subscribers, so you don't understand how it all works.

You trade at a Subscriber who makes almost the same profit (a bit less in percentage terms) as the Signals Provider, but only taking into account the Subscriber's deposit.

There can be no unfairness here.

Petros, you're just being indignant today. What is going on there?

TarasGonchar is saying something that says "I won't tell you about the dishonest trading", "I have planned my signal for an honest profit".

After all, no one is pulling Taras "by the tongue".

It is clear that with such, I would say, strange ambiguous theses there are questions to Taras - and I, for example, have a quite unambiguous question: "Taras, is your signal honest or not honest?"

Yeah) an anomaly, for the first 11 months 1 subscriber, for 12 months 4 subscribers.... You're very lucky that you were advertised by DC. It should be more regular for next 6 months (even if it was 200 subscribers already on 14) ....) By the way DC began to tell about you as soon as I got there - October month. Congratulations to you two times, the first - with a positive result for a long time, and with the luck of the third party DC (maybe not one). !!! Well done!!!!!

Alexandr Andreev:
mda) anomaly, for the first 11 months 1 subscriber, for 12 months 4 subscribers.... You're lucky that brokerage companies advertise you, ... It was supposed to be more regular for next 6 months (even if it was 200 subscribers already on 14) ....) By the way DC began to tell about you as soon as I got there - October month. Congratulations to you twice, the first - with a positive result for a long time, and the luck of the third party DC (maybe not one). !!! Well done!!!!!

Can you tell me in my personal info where DC advertises it?

Why does this signal from 4 subscribers suddenly start to advertise DC? What is this "luck"?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Petros, all you do today is resent it. What's going on there?

Taras(Taras Gonchar) says something and in what he says, "I won't tell you about dishonest earnings," "I planned my signal to earn an honest living.

After all, no one is pulling Taras "by the tongue".

Of course, with such, I would say, strange unambiguous theses questions arise to Taras - and I, for example, have a quite unambiguous question: "Taras, is your signal honest or not honest?"

His signal is OK, there are enough left signals in the top 20, but the other question is that the fairness, the evenness and the rating calculation method are flawed.
Reason: