1200 subscribers!!! - page 7

Taras Gonchar:
I can answer in private... and here I'm not sure that it is possible

I thought it would be something interesting.

p.s. that's me, so that others do not think that a secret was revealed to me in a private message

Taras Gonchar:
and what makes you think that this number of subscribers affected the place in the ranking?
I told you (and I can confirm it) that with the same number of subscribers and loss of trading history, the rating instantly falls, and not just a few.
what kind of signals are more reliable and of higher quality?

I had a 44% drawdown when the yield was 20% per month...
At 10% profitability, the drawdown holds less than 10%
Taras, let me tell you, you are my idol. I also want such a passive income D))))

I do not care about the profits and moose,
The drawdown is such a plague,
Entry with an edge? Come on,
But they see the rankings as cheating.

Taras Gonchar:
I can also add that only 1 person subscribed to this signal twice in the first 11 months... and in the 12th month there were 4...
Was the signal planned for yourself or for the purpose of earning on subscribers?

trader781:
Was the signal planned for yourself or for the purpose of earning on subscribers?
The signal was planned for myself for the purpose of earning money... honest...
i.e. "earn money for subscribers" - this is the goal set

Taras Gonchar:
the signal was planned for myself for the purpose of earning... honest...
that is, "to earn subscribers" -- that's the goal

Don't think I'm picking on words -- I just have an inquisitive mind and try to be careful.

You write"for the purpose of earning...honestly" -- now what is earning -- not honestly? -- and now what is"the purpose of making money"?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Don't think I'm picking on words -- I just have an inquisitive mind.

You write"for the purpose of making money...honestly" -- now what kind of money is not honestly made? -- and now what is"the purpose of making money"?

the word "honest" was written to avoid asking uncomfortable questions...like this one...
The less people know about dishonest money, the better for everyone.

I don't like to write (talk) much. I prefer to listen (read)... and draw conclusions.
I mean, I'm a "bachelor" today and I'm willing to answer questions if you're interested...
don't think of me as arrogant... it's just that I am very interested in learning more about people who are different from the majority...
(sounds bad...I don't know how else to write it...sorry if it sounds offensive)

Taras Gonchar:
Yes.
But if I've got 5 million subscribers and I've got 10% income(500 thousand) and I've got 24k for subscription (5% of profit), then I'd call it "trading made".
That's the thing, the subscribers don't make that amount of profit.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

1200 subscribers!!!

fxsaber, 2017.01.16 18:33

Do I understand correctly that each position loses in profit 57.3 pips * 2 (opening and closing) = 114.6 pips (five digits)?

I.e. (for the profit) mathematical expectation of the signal in pips should be higher than 114.6 pips + commission from the Subscriber's broker. Summing up, the profit will be zero for such a subscriber if the ISP's mathematical expectation is ~ 150 pips - it is too much (and we should also earn). Do they drain? But then the feedback would be appropriate. With such a wild slippage the signal-services completely lose to PAMM-services where any subscriber will have a profit if the mathematical expectation is higher than zero.

In general, someone responsible for the Signals would explain what is there and what it is all about. It is surprising that with so long its existence, everything is still far from being clear.

Taras Gonchar:
the word "honest" was written so as not to ask uncomfortable questions... like this one...
The less people know about dishonest earnings, the better... everyone. so I'm not going to discuss it.

I don't like to write (talk) much. I prefer to listen (read)... and draw conclusions.
I mean, I'm a "bachelor" today and I'm willing to answer questions if you're interested...
don't think of me as arrogant... it's just that I am very interested in learning more about people who are different from the majority...
(sounds bad...I don't know how to write it any other way...sorry if it sounds insulting)
I understand that you are aware of dishonest earnings.

Taras Gonchar:
Taras, tell me, would you change anything about the rankings or the signals to the consumer?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
I understand that you are aware of dishonest earnings.
Of course... how could I claim to make an honest living if I didn't know the downside?
Reason: