1200 subscribers!!! - page 6

fxsaber:
This is an interesting situation. The main income comes from subscribers, not from trading?
Why risk a big deposit if you can trade on cent. This is called a clever MM!

Taras Gonchar:
and what makes you think that this number of subscribers affected the place in the ranking?
I told you (and I can confirm it) that with the same number of subscribers and loss of trading history, the rating instantly falls, and not just a few.
what kind of signals are more reliable and of higher quality?

I had a 44% drawdown when the yield was 20% per month...
at a yield of 10%, the drawdown holds less than 10%
We are talking about signals on MT5. In the top are clearly unworthy signals and it is obvious.

Taras Gonchar:
What makes you think that this number of subscribers influenced the place in the rating?
I don't know why you think it has any effect on the ranking.
what kind of signals are more reliable and of higher quality?

I had a 44% drawdown when the yield was 20% per month...
at a yield of 10%, the drawdown holds less than 10%

no one is attacking you -- we're just thinking -- so there's no need to get defensive.

highlighted your phrase"with the same number of subscribers and loss of trading history rating instantly falls and not a few" and your question"this is what signals are more reliable and of higher quality? what do you estimate?"

now let me explain, just to be clear:

-- the loss of history was a year -- but what is this year? it was a year that had a 20% return and a 44% drawdown

-- so there was only the last period when you started trading at 10% profitability and less drawdown

So it turns out that this is what you described above:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategies testing

1200 subscribers!!!

Marat Khabiev, 2017.01.16 18:23

The flaw in the rating calculation. And then the provider will simply trade with less and less profitability, just not to kill the previous results ...

i.e. you formed a high "growth" at first -- and then the "number of subscribers" attracts the "number of subscribers" -- and the signal is "not the same" anymore.

And the fact that your signal, when calculating the growth over the last year, is rapidly rolling back over the 20 -- that's what says that your signal is not the best.

fxsaber:
This is an interesting situation. The main income comes from subscribers, not from trading?
Yes.
But if I've got 5 million subscribers and profitability is 10% (500 thousand), and I've got 24k for subscription (5% of profit), then I would call it "earned by trading".

Evgeny Belyaev:
Why risk a big deposit if you can trade on cent. This is called a clever MM!
You may also say, "Why should I open a real account if I already have one and there are no subscribers there?
I'm not sure that if it were not a cent account, the ISP would have repeated the result.

Taras Gonchar:
I'm not sure if it's not a cent account, the ISP would have repeated the result.
I'm not sure that if it were not a cent account, the ISP would repeat the result.
is this your signal or not - you're not talking about yourself in the third person, are you?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

no one is attacking you -- we're just thinking -- so there's no need to get defensive.

highlighted your phrase"with the same number of subscribers and loss of trading history rating instantly falls and not a few" and your question"this is what signals are more reliable and of higher quality? what do you estimate?"

now let me explain, just to be clear:

-- the loss of history was a year -- but what is this year? it was a year that had a 20% return and a 44% drawdown

-- so there was only the last period when you started trading at 10% profitability and less drawdown

I.e. the result is the same as you described above:

i.e. the first time you formed a high "gain" -- and then the "number of subscribers" attracts the "number of subscribers" -- and the signal is "not the same".

And the fact that your signal, when calculating the growth over the last year, sharply rolls back over 20 -- that's what says that your signal is not the best.

I'm not saying that anyone attacked... if you're interested, I can answer your questions.

If you're interested, i may answer your question.
the signal (I do not know whose) rolled back and was not the best because it was only a "signal-semiannual"... this is normal... it would be worse if the top places could be taken by signals with a 1-2 month history

Andrey F. Zelinsky:
So is this your signal or not -- you don't talk about yourself in the third person, do you?
I can answer in private... I'm not sure if I can

Taras Gonchar:
I can answer in person... but here I'm not sure I can
I am waiting, it will be interesting.

I can also add that in the first 11 months only 1 person subscribed to this signal twice... and in the 12th month there were 4...
Reason: