1200 subscribers!!! - page 108

language, terminal and everything related to it. - It turns out then it is necessary to delete the rest of the branches of the forum they do not relate to the technical part and we who are not an administrator, moderator, programmer should just be deleted from the forum

5drakon:
Language, terminal and all that is connected with it. - It turns out then it is necessary to delete the rest of the branches of the forum they do not relate to the technical part and we who are not the administrator, the programmer just take and delete from the forum

If your purpose in this forum is advertising, then yes -take it and remove yourself from the forum

Vladimir Gribachev:

If your purpose in this forum is advertising, then yes -take it and remove yourself from the forum

my goal is not to advertise but to trade but if people advertise their strategies etc. i don't mind like many other people here i would like to get something new for myself that's all.

Where does the programmer get the expert advisors and indicators? Or has he developed all these algorithms and so on? No, of course he wrote to order, where people shared their experiences with him, in general, the gist - or just all will pretend that it is their development is also technical advertising or not?

5drakon:

My goal is not to advertise but to trade, but if people advertise their strategies, i don't mind, as many other comers do, just want to get something new.

Don't make a big deal out of the problem.

If you want to discuss your developments and strategies, they can easily create a forum thread, post their EAs/indicators in source code and write articles.

There is no prohibition.

5drakon:

my goal is not to advertise, but if people advertise their strategies, i don't mind, as many other traders do, so i would like to get something new.

If you will post your trading strategies for discussion, open source mq4/mq5, it will not be considered as advertising. Look at similar themes: Trading Systems League for example, or Machine Learning... This is not an advertisement, because people share their experience, everything is open.

Vladimir Gribachev:

If you will post your trading strategies for discussion, open source mq4/mq5, it will not be considered as advertising. Look at similar themes: Trading Systems League for example, or Machine Learning... People share their experiences and everything is open, and no one is advertising.

Maybe he means banning the discussion on a third-party ready product, not one of his own or that of Signal. Is that what he means?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Maybe he means a ban on discussion of a third-party finished product, not his or Signal. Is that what he means?

He had a previous topic: "Why can't I advertise on this forum?

So I don't know what's in his head.

5drakon:
I have a grail, let's jointly adjust it and put it into action, and we will make lots of money.

if you attach the source code to the discussion, then no, it will not be advertising (if it is an advisor)

if it is a TS, then look at howYousufkhodja Sultonov presented the topic - Market Theory https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/58256

Теория рынка
Теория рынка
  • www.mql5.com
Цопт - оптимальная цена, позволяющая получить максимальную прибыль;.

Vladimir Gribachev:

if you attach the source code to the discussion, then no, it would not be advertising

What if the code is in my head and I can't express it properly?

Reason: