[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 480

artikul:
I always wondered if this project (delta) will be closed, what will you do7 )))

They'll open the sigma-trapezium project and start pulling from there )) What's the new indicator showing?

I closed my buy at 3050, now I'll buy again ))))

emotraid:

They will open sigma-trapezium project and start pulling from there )) What does the new indicator show?

I closed the buy at 3050, I'll buy again))))

It's not an indicator. It's a graphical object)))

artikul:

It's not a turkey. It's a graphical object ))))

call it whatever you want, they'll still call it a turkey ))))

artikul:
I always wondered, if this project (delta) gets shut down, what will you do7 ))))
They will, it says, for free for now :))))

OlegTs:
3060 sold out big fish, or moose, or both, which makes no difference, so there's no point in going upwards any more?
Hi, are you still using these or have you forgotten about them?

Tantrik:
They will pay, it says, for now for free :))))

There are CBMs, TSs, Ninja with clusters, Volfix and lots of other stuff.

Tantrik:
They will pay, it says, for now for free :))))

I've got an acquaintance who went to the course together, a smart guy ... he bought a robot for 500 USD and it lost 3000 a week )))). The same goes for delta, they draw news themselves and someone runs a virus on it and that's it)))

strangerr:

There's CBM, TS, Ninja with clusters, Volfix and lots of other stuff.

No way )))) My principle is to collect all the waste paper on the market directly from the terminal )))

odiseif:
Hi. Do you still use these, or have you forgotten about them?

Hi, I switched to Metatrader 5, I keep getting persuaded by Raker to do the same thing, but I haven't got round to doing it on Metatrader 5. How do you use it?

artikul:

No way )))) My principle is to collect all the waste paper on the market directly from the terminal )))

You can do it from the terminal, it's all there.
Reason: