1200 subscribers!!! - page 223

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
That's not today. It looks like he opened on Monday on the 10 o'clock candle. But he was one point short of taking his 20 pips and the price went down. Just saw yesterday it was down about $150. It's better today.

A man is entitled to his opinion, no matter how absurd it may seem to others.

Vladimir Tkach:

A man is entitled to his opinion, no matter how absurd it may seem to others.

It's indisputable.)

The top missed a good entry today.

Sorry if this is off-topic, I have a general question:

The rules for broadcasting signals say that signals based on existing signals are not allowed. If I bought an EA on the market, do I have the right to broadcast a paid signal based on it? (The author/seller of the EA, of course, broadcasts the signal of that EA on his page)

Newwinner2020:

Sorry if this is off-topic, I have a general question:

The rules for broadcasting signals say that signals based on existing signals are not allowed. If I bought an EA on the market, do I have the right to broadcast a paid signal based on it? (The author/seller of the EA, of course, broadcasts the signal of this EA on his page).

You will have your own account, your own settings, maybe - your own broker, other conditions. That is, it will be a completely different signal. Here the question of the moral aspect is: you have the right to indicate in the description that you are using the so-and-so Expert Advisor of such and such an author. For him, this will be a kind of small advertisement. This is how it is accepted here.

Ivan Butko:

You will have your own account, your own settings, possibly your own broker, different conditions. That is, it will be a completely different signal. There is a question of the moral aspect here: you have the right to indicate in the description that you are using an Expert Advisor of this or that author. For him, this will be a kind of small advertisement. This is how it is accepted here.

He bought, paid for the product, which means that it is in his possession, and the author happily goes away having received payment for the product.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

He bought, he paid, so the product is all at his disposal, and the author happily walks away after getting paid for the product.

I'm not going to argue, that's right

Ivan Butko:

You will have your own account, your own settings, possibly your own broker, different conditions. That is, it will be a completely different signal. There is a question of the moral aspect here: you have the right to indicate in the description that you are using an Expert Advisor of this or that author. For him, this will be a kind of small advertisement. This is how it is accepted here.

I understand, thank you for your reply.

Does anyone have an exemplary averaging signal in mind? Preferably one that is about to die or has died, but is publicly available. Can you drop me a line?

I have a not really standard question, I just want to clarify, if I believe in the signal trading market, which is shown there, almost all of them do a little plus-minus from 2 to 30-40% per month. Of course sometimes even in the red, but it is a reality of trading, but despite that some providers have more than +100 subscribers, so if I do every month from 50 to 200% a month with a minimal risk, will I get so many subscribers as the top ones or much more? It's not clear what's driving them there, profitability per month or just the spirited crowd effect? I wonder what you think about this.
Reason: