Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 630

I have this question, who knows, please feedback: is there a program to import open trades from one account to another? I.e. if I open some trade in one account, the same one will also open in my second account (copying myself).

ganri:
I have this question, who knows, please feedback: is there a program to import open trades from one account to another? I.e. if I open some trade in one account, the same one will also open in my second account (copying myself).

There is somewhere in the kodobase, such as this, for example, you can also use signals. Also on demand or in the market.

Afternoon. MT4 push notifications are not working on VPS server. Notifications: failed send request (send request failed [12002]). Does anybody know what the problem is?

ganri:
I have this question, who knows, please feedback: is there a program for importing open trades from one account to another? I.e. if I open some trade in one account, the same one will also open in my second account (copying myself).

You may try to use copying of trades in your account but you better get connected to a service with a broker who provides such services.

Thanks for the answers.

I have one more question, how can I change colour ofiMA call for example?

I mean, when I have 2 or more Muwings, in the strategy tester, after the end of the test, they appear on the screen, all the same colour (red).

How can I decolor them to distinguish them. In the help of callingiMA values into a variable, there is no colour description in the properties.

p.s. The method to save the tester template as tester.tpl is not an option, I already know that.))))

Mitruha:

Yes, they are just copying trades and you only need an owl or a script to do it.
You may copy from your terminal to other terminals. Of course, you can broadcast your signal for free, make another account on mql5 forum and subscribe to it. But if you have an account with a broker that does not support signals, such a copier is a good thing.

evillive:

There's one somewhere in the kodobase, like this one, you can also get it through signals. You can also order it or buy it from the market.

Thanks for the good advice, I'll give it a try.

culler:

p.s. The method to save the tester template under the name tester.tpl is not suggested, I already know that.))))

Save the template as Default.

How to hide the name of the Expert Advisor from the broker?

In the description of one Expert Advisor I came across this phrase "ExpertName = used to hide the name of the Expert Advisor from the broker".

I understand that probably the server sees all of the information on the client, just as we do, making requests on the client terminal.

Then how to bypass such requests?

(if the conversation is not public, you can answer in private)

Chiripaha:

How to hide the name of the Expert Advisor from the broker?

In the description of one Expert Advisor I came across this phrase "ExpertName = used to hide the name of the Expert Advisor from the broker".

I understand that probably the server sees all of the information on the client, just as we do, making requests on the client terminal.

Then how to bypass such requests?

(if the conversation is not public, you can answer in private)

What is the point? A conspiracy theory?
Reason: