Who has a website? Is it worth it or not to keep your own resource? - page 10

Alexey Volchanskiy:

PS: it's easy to trade and develop robots alone, you don't need a girl on the phone ))

Depending on your capabilities and goals :-)

For some reason, almost all of the people who wrote out this article see the website as a direct way to monitor it. As Renat rightly said at the time: you need to take the shortest and most direct route to monetisation. That is, in my case, product sales. Therefore, I do not care whether or not the site itself will earn money, it is important to me that the site would contribute to improving service and provide some contribution to the quotability of the products.

I forgot to mention at the beginning that I also need the website because the products are very complex and often require specific data, which are not available in the terminal. The only way is via WebRequest. Not all of the data can be obtained from third-party resources, and this is where you need your own site.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

For some reason, almost all of those who responded consider the website as a direct way to monitor it. As Renat rightly said at the time: you need to take the shortest and most direct route to monetisation. That is, in my case, product sales. Therefore, I do not care whether or not the site itself will earn money, it is important to me that the site would contribute to improving service and provide some contribution to the quotability of the products.

I forgot to mention at the very beginning that I also need the website because the products are very complex and often require specific data, which are not available in the terminal. The only way is via WebRequest. Not all of the data can be obtained from third-party resources, and you can't get it without your own site.

this is why i told you my experience of creating a website not to monetise advertising, but to promote products.

I believe that the site is needed in any case.

But creating and maintaining one takes time and money.

If you really want to, you can make a website in one or two... The easiest way is simply to copy the site you like and modify it a little. We put the product - and run it. And that's when the profit will go - then with the profits are starting to refine. That especially there was no expense - it's easier to take the domain and rebuild dns on your computer and on your computer has and place the site. (Since we are all programmers then our computers will be more powerful than office ones ;)

Alexandr Andreev:

If you really want to, you can make a website in one or two... The easiest way is simply to copy the site you like and modify it a little. We put the product - and run it. And that's when the profit will go - then with the profits are starting to refine. That especially there was no expense - it's easier to take the domain and rebuild dns on your computer and on your computer has and place the site. (Since we are all programmers then our computers will be more powerful than office ones ;).

In the first place, copying content is not ethical. Secondly, search engines like unique content and a copy of you will not move high in a search.

Vitalii Ananev:

First of all, copying someone else's content is unethical. Secondly, search engines like unique content and you will not promote a copy high in a search.

Here everything is simple, from the first profit, we change everything completely..... this is the most rational way

if there is no profit, you simply delete it

Alexandr Andreev:

It's simple, from the first profit, we change everything completely.... it's the most rational way to do it.

Isn't it easier to invest in a business first and then spin it out and then make a profit?

But this is not about our people. Our people have to earn money first and then think about investing.

I myself worked for free at first. There are millions of free templates.

Alexandr Andreev:

It's simple, from the first profit, change everything completely.... this is the most rational way

If there's no profit, then it's just deleted.

I do not think it is possible to make any profit from such a site.

Alexandr Andreev:

It's simple, from the first profit, change everything completely.... it's the most rational way to do it.

If there is no profit, you simply delete it
Vladislav Andruschenko:

Wouldn't it be easier to invest in a business first and then spin it out and then make a profit?

These are two different strategies. They can both be successful. It all depends on the goals and resources available.

Personally, I don't intend to invest a lot of money in the site. On the contrary, I am interested in creating products with high added value. To get something out of nothing. In this case, at worst, only my time will be lost (which, by the way, is also limited and costs money). On the other hand if you do, then good and with an eye to future expansion. Therefore, the initial stage still have to work.

Vasiliy Sokolov:

These are two different strategies. They can both be successful. It all depends on the goals and the resources available.

Personally, I do not intend to invest a lot of money in a website. On the contrary, I am interested in creating products with high added value. To get something out of nothing. In this case, at worst, only my time will be lost (which, by the way, is also limited and costs money). On the other hand if you do, then good and with an eye to future expansion. Therefore, the initial stage still have to work.

I could be wrong, but in my opinion you can not advertise your product. On this site. I am talking about buying advertising. But on your site you can. Hence the conclusion. Your site is needed to direct traffic. And already from your site to give a link to the product in the market.
Reason: