Machine learning in trading: theory, models, practice and algo-trading - page 2202

Uladzimir Izerski:

New ones will come. There are a lot of people like you, Mahim and Baksavs. They will replace them.

They will bring new ideas.)

They don't come, they just leave like me. How many have left and none have come, and I've been here since the beginning ...

The problem is that for every true enthusiast who does something, and develops, there are 100 lazy, narcissistic ignoramuses who, instead of listening and developing, poison the branch with their rotten opinions and discourage any desire to post anything here....

There are fewer of us here than fingers on one hand, who understand anything in the field. If we all go away, thanks to your prayers, what will you be discussing here in general?

mytarmailS:

I'm not coming, but people like me are leaving, and how many have left and none have come. And how many have left and not one has come, and I've been here since the beginning...

The problem is that for every true enthusiast who does something, and develops, there are 100 lazy, narcissistic ignoramuses who, instead of listening and developing, poison the branch with their rotten opinions and discourage any desire to post anything here....

There are fewer of us here than there are fingers on one hand who understand anything about the field. If we all leave, thanks to your prayers, what are you going to talk about?

Don't make yourself so irreplaceable. Resource won't lose anything without you. It'll be a little quieter on the forum.

Uladzimir Izerski:

And yet, what are you going to talk to yourself in a thread about machine learning if you two don't have the slightest clue about MO?

And that's where the trend is, by your prayers...

...as they say, "It's not building to destroy."

mytarmailS:

And yet, what are you going to talk to yourself in a thread about machine learning if you two don't have the slightest clue about machine learning?

And the trend is going this way

Are you sure about that? I have to talk to you and discuss a path that leads to nowhere, not just watch and giggle))

I've been following the thread since the beginning with a smile on my face))).

P.s.

I study this thread that would see your mistakes and not make them myself.

There is no goal to destroy.

And your dislike of me is understandable. You can not simply repeat my work.) Hee-hee.

I won't bother you anymore. I will only read. All the best.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Are you sure about this? That I am obliged to talk to you and discuss the road that leads to nowhere, and not just watch and giggle.)

I've been following this thread from the beginning with a smile on my face)).

Listen ... many mental patients also have a smile on their face, it does not mean that they know "zen" ...

You are an expert in ME that you have decided that ME is "a road that leads nowhere " ????.

Maybe you have arguments? What algorithms and why they do not work? Aaaaah, right ... you do not know any, but you must express your opinion, no matter that this opinion is worth nothing and is not supported by anything ...

Uladzimir Izerski:

And your dislike of me is understandable. You can't repeat my work.)) Hee hee.

I won't bother you anymore. I will only read. All the best.

What kind of work? How do you lose a deposit in three days?

This is bullshit...

mytarmailS:

How do you lose a deposit in three days?

This is bullshit...

Forget it, this nonsense will never end, the moderators are latent. All the threads are crawling with these characters. If anything, the cart is in my profile, for contact. And you should start to study MO seriously, from A to Z, there are a lot of new topics. Don't get hung up on technology, don't look for anything - you won't find it. No tsos, channels, or other toys for the mentally retarded. Don't waste your time, study MO seriously. It will come in handy if not for trading, then for an additional profession. Enroll in courses. You think you know something about MO? It's just beginning. The course will help you get your head in the right direction. Digging around on your own is hard. R you know well. They'll give you the math you need on the course. And not all those Vorontsovs on YouTube, but courses from real practitioners.

In general, the problem is solved by the right of the moderator of the thread. Of course, idiots and lunatics should also have the right to moderate in their threads, but it is unlikely that anyone will look there except them.

mytarmailS:

such a position....

======================================

OOS trading

on trivial signs of OHLC

I haven't even tried to complicate things.

The position is expected, when you work with probabilities you cannot know anything for sure, you have to change the thought process.

Extremes are suspiciously accurately defined on the charts - are they calculated points along the lines/channel?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
This nonsense will never end, moderators are latent. All topics are caked with these characters.

This comrade has been gnawing at crumbs that have fallen from a smart man's table (Semen Semenych's cluster analysis) for more than ten years. In fact, these clusters are just an attempt to "invent" risk-neutral portfolios for currencies. That is, just another homemade bicycle that won't ride because the markets aren't stationary. So, it quite logically follows the intention of this character to make money by selling fakes for the sake of which the whole forum is covered in all sorts of rubbish. Administration does not prevent this for obvious reasons.

Reason: