Another day with MQL none working service/system?

Whatever you do you have a problem with the MQL service.

Today i was buy a new signal, as always they take the money but working service no. I also buy new VPS for this signal in MQL. In the MQL VPS logs is say MQL5.community: authorization failed AND Signal: 'XXX': failed to get list of signal, connection error.

Also trying run in local terminal in 3 different servers and only get lot of log of: 'XXX': Signal - connecting to signal server.

And this problem now over 8 hours, they don't have any alternative to contact them or they only take money and not credit for you loses and time for no working service.

I agree with Patrick above! At least they could post a message in our inbox and notify us of what is happening.

Patrik Stefan Lindell Lagerman:

Whatever you do you have a problem with the MQL service.

Today i was buy a new signal, as always they take the money but working service no. I also buy new VPS for this signal in MQL. In the MQL VPS logs is say MQL5.community: authorization failed AND Signal: 'XXX': failed to get list of signal, connection error.

Also trying run in local terminal in 3 different servers and only get lot of log of: 'XXX': Signal - connecting to signal server.

And this problem now over 8 hours, they don't have any alternative to contact them or they only take money and not credit for you loses and time for no working service.

The service desk is dealing with financial issues only (mostly or only).
And all technical support should be done on the forum threads (in most of the cases).
Yes, the service desk are able to participate in the discussion.
But if we are talking about your case - nothing to discuss sorry: no any technical information avilable from you for any assistance.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Indicator installation problem

Sergey Golubev, 2020.05.18 18:54

proofs are the screenshots.

• what you are trying to do (which error/issue in general) - few words
  • Windows version (for example, Windows 10 64 bit)
  • Community tab in Metatrader - screenshot with password hidden from the public
  • Internet Explorer version - screenshot
  • Metatrader build - screenshot
  • log files - download log file in *txt format - attached
  • which error and when/why - screenshot and/or copy text from the log file
  • changed password (yes, not)
  • placed changed password in Community tab (yes, not), pressed OK after placed new password in Community tab?
  • Market tab - Purchases - screenshots (look at my screenshots on the post #13)
  • click Install button or download button - error? screenshot; what was written in the log file after pressing? log file in text format + screenshot.
  • "1.open data folder 2.once you open the data folder go back to the Terminal folder .3 once in the terminal folder go to the Community folder and delete everything in there ,restart mt4 and in mt4 go to terminal/market and login to your mql5 account and everything should work " - I think you did it, right? Did you fill Community tab in metatrader after that? Press OK after filling your login/pass?

----------------

Fixing examples with screenshots and all the general information: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/360101

This is official reply from MQ:

A new version of the MQL5 debugger is being prepared

Renat Fatkhullin , 2020.12.22 17:56

Anything that is technically incompletely written, we ignore.

You are still communicating without technical details and direct links. This is not constructive and ineffective.

There is no time for ping pong. This has been explained many times. As well as the fact that a bug report is what is acceptable to the developer.

and post for more.

General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
    • www.mql5.com
    General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

Sergey Golubev #:

The service desk is dealing with financial issues only (mostly or only).
    And all technical support should be done on the forum threads (in most of the cases).
    Yes, the service desk are able to participate in the discussion.
    But if we are talking about your case - nothing to discuss sorry: no any technical information avilable from you for any assistance.

This is official reply from MQ:

and post for more.

But you are wrong, i give the error VPS show. A VPS with was buy from MQL. I don't have any control of MQL VPS. Very simple i subscribe for a signal, i buy new VPS for the signal and sync.

MQL VPS show error i write and is not working. And as i write i also test run signal local in different terminal in different servers i have and show was not get connections to signal service.

Very simple, service don't work in VPS MQL sold. Service don't work in local terminal. This is not a problem in my side.

So already you spend 9k$ of my money needed spend so many different time slot of my time. Something with should take me 1-5 min if was no problems. And you ask me spend other 9k$ for do you work? For is not my problems, i paid for something not working. And you don't even have any info pages of any down / error in service or any correct support channels.

Patrik Stefan Lindell Lagerman #:

But you are wrong, i give the error VPS show. A VPS with was buy from MQL. I don't have any control of MQL VPS. Very simple i subscribe for a signal, i buy new VPS for the signal and sync.

MQL VPS show error i write and is not working. And as i write i also test run signal local in different terminal in different servers i have and show was not get connections to signal service.

Very simple, service don't work in VPS MQL sold. Service don't work in local terminal. This is not a problem in my side.

So already you spend 9k$ of my money needed spend so many different time slot of my time. Something with should take me 1-5 min if was no problems. And you ask me spend other 9k$ for do you work? For is not my problems, i paid for something not working. And you don't even have any info pages of any down / error in service or any correct support channels.

I am not wrong.

• MT4 or MT5? ( proof by log files from the Metatrader journal);
    • Your Windows version? ( proof by log files from the Metatrader journal);
    • Did you fill Community tab in Metatrader? (proof by log files from the Metatrader journal);
    • which Metatrader build is installed on MQL5 VPS? (it is not about your home Metatrader; by screenshot; because MT4 build 1340 may have the issue with "authrization failed")
    • your subscription settings (proof by screenshots and log files from the Metatrader journal and log files/journal from MQL5 VPS);
    • synchronization with MQL5 VPS (same - proofs);
    • and more and more.

----------------

Because if you subscribed to the signal and to MQL5 VPS by spending your money so it means that you know everything.
    If not - so sorry: no any technical support without technical details (and it is not my rules; it is the rules of the service desk).

----------------

Any discussion should be started with those 3 lines from Metatrader journal (and we see your Metatrader build, 64-bit or 32-bit; your Internet Explorer version):

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.03.16 04:20

If you have a question, first of all you should show the first three lines from the 'Journal' tab

(select these lines, copy to the clipboard and paste into the message using the button Code). It should look like this:

2021.03.16 05:13:07.133 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 3003 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
    2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19042, Intel Core i7-9750H  @ 2.60GHz, 26 / 31 Gb memory, 842 / 947 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+2
    2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

The service desk will ask the same details.
    Because no one can go to your computer and to your Metatrader to collect some preliminary technical information just to start any support.

And it is the reply from MetaQuotes (they uploaded this reply some year ago but it will provide you the idea about how everything is working here in case of someone needs technical support):

A new version of the MQL5 debugger is being prepared

Renat Fatkhullin , 2020.12.22 17:56

Anything that is technically incompletely written, we ignore.

You are still communicating without technical details and direct links. This is not constructive and ineffective.

There is no time for ping pong. This has been explained many times. As well as the fact that a bug report is what is acceptable to the developer.

• www.mql5.com
    General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

And this is some general information which you should know:

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal -
    https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
      (MT4)
    https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
      (MT5)

----------------

and you can change MQL5 VPS server (in case your current VPS server is working with error) using this link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/vps/subscriptions

----------------
    Besides, the signal subscription is per trading account (same with MQL5 VPS subscription).
    But you can move signal subscription from one your trading account to an other one (once in a week only!!!) using the following link:

https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions

----------------

That is all information which I can provide here (I am posting the information with "theoretical points of view" because you still did not provide any technical details since the yesterday evening sorry).

----------------

If someone (or if the service desk) will support you with this technical issue - it is fine.

But that is enough from me on your thread.

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
    How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
    • www.mql5.com
    Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

Sergey Golubev #:

I am not wrong.

• MT4 or MT5? ( proof by log files from the Metatrader journal);
    • Your Windows version? ( proof by log files from the Metatrader journal);
    • Did you fill Community tab in Metatrader? (proof by log files from the Metatrader journal);
    • which Metatrader build is installed on MQL5 VPS? (it is not about your home Metatrader; by screenshot; because MT4 build 1340 may have the issue with "authrization failed")
    • your subscription settings (proof by screenshots and log files from the Metatrader journal and log files/journal from MQL5 VPS);
    • synchronization with MQL5 VPS (same - proofs);
    • and more and more.

----------------

Because if you subscribed to the signal and to MQL5 VPS by spending your money so it means that you know everything.
    If not - so sorry: no any technical support without technical details (and it is not my rules; it is the rules of the service desk).

----------------

Any discussion should be started with those 3 lines from Metatrader journal (and we see your Metatrader build, 64-bit or 32-bit; your Internet Explorer version):

The service desk will ask the same details.
    Because no one can go to your computer and to your Metatrader to collect some preliminary technical information just to start any support.

And it is the reply from MetaQuotes (they uploaded this reply some year ago but it will provide you the idea about how everything is working here in case of someone needs technical support):

Yes you are wrong, yes is not you rules. But MQL say we don't care, we don''t provide any support, we want client do all work for us.

I'm not a idiot, running over 20 terminals in lot of servers. I know how to subscribe to a signal. So not interesting to guide to how you subscribe to signal or vps.

First MQL VPS - MQL have full access to all logs files if they want.

Second true MQL don't have access to local terminals but they have access to the servers log files and can se all type of connections / error says there.

So only show don't use MQL service, you will only spend time and money and be ask do all work for them and lose more time and money.

Patrik Stefan Lindell Lagerman #:

Yes you are wrong, yes is not you rules. But MQL say we don't care, we don''t provide any support, we want client do all work for us.

I'm not a idiot, running over 20 terminals in lot of servers. I know how to subscribe to a signal. So not interesting to guide to how you subscribe to signal or vps.

First MQL VPS - MQL have full access to all logs files if they want.

Second true MQL don't have access to local terminals but they have access to the servers log files and can se all type of connections / error says there.

So only show don't use MQL service, you will only spend time and money and be ask do all work for them and lose more time and money.

It is useless talking ...

• if you want any technical support so you will provide technical details;
    • if you do not care about support and looking for someone who will go to your computer and install/fix everything so - sorry.

---------------- 

I remember one thread from yesterday:
    one user posted information that his MQL5 VPS does not work, and he uploaded screenshot with MQL5 VPS Metatrader build (1340) and logs. One moderator saw that MQL5 VPS Metatrader is having 1340 build and sent request to the service desk asking to update MQL5 VPSs' Metatrader to more higher build (because 1340 had some issue with "authorization fails").
    It is less than 5 minutes.

---------------- 

You can write to the service desk (in you want) but I am not sure that they will provide support without any technical information
    (because your issue is not a well-known  global issue/bug).

----------------

Emotions will not help.
    Because no technical details = no support.

----------------

I will stop replying on your thread.
    If someone is having the time to help more (to communicate on your thread in this "theoretical points of view") so it will be fine.
    If not - so sorry.

Reason: