Why Robot (Expert Advisor) opening 2 position instead one ?

Hi, I developed a robot (Expert Advisor) and I put in my code to open only one position at the time and do not open any position if one already exist. I back-tested in Demo and in live account for different date ranges and works perfectly. Then I bought VPN from MQL5 to make sure the robot will work 24 hours with no interruptions. then I run the robot (Auto Trading) with my live account, however after few hours robot opened 2 positions at the same time but in Experts tab shows only one opened by Robot , then I closed both positions my self next day and as robot was running after few ours again it opened 2 positions together same time but only one shows in Experts tab ... I cannot find why !!! will be an issue from broker ? or from VPN (copy a trade so it become 2 positions?) or I activate something by mistake ? any idea? Thank you 

You didn't disable trading on your machine after synchronizing the VPS, so you have two EAs trading.

William Roeder:
You didn't disable trading on your machine after synchronizing the VPS, so you have two EAs trading.
Thank you so much for your help :)  how do I disable trading in my machine ? and if I disable trading from my machine then can I close positions myself or I need to disable VPN first then close the position and go back to the VPN ? appreciated your help 
Reason: