Updates in Rules to improve Market products - page 6

Mahmoudibarmas Mehdi: All products with limited features and titles of Free or Demo remained on market. Are the new rules canceled?

No, I don't think the rules changed. It is just that they did not provide a method for the sellers to change the names of the products.

So, since sellers are not able to change the product names, the products remained unaltered. At least, that is what  think is happening!

Fernando Carreiro:

No, I don't think the rules changed. It is just that they did not provide a method for the sellers to change the names of the products.

So, since sellers are not able to change the product names, the products remained unaltered. At least, that is what  think is happening!

It is not only name changing. All limitations must be removed from the products. This means sellers have 2 options :

1. Remove all limitations and publish products for free.

2. Remove limited versions from market totally.

why i can see demo/free product on Market ?  Shouldn't demo versions be banned?

It means whether we can restore the demo product as well?

so now when products get deleted because of these new rules, buyers cannot get the updates they have rights to. 
do they get to have refund?

Pak Hong Poon:
so now when products get deleted because of these new rules, buyers cannot get the updates they have rights to. 
do they get to have refund?

The buyers are not paying for updates.
The buyers are paying for the product.
And if the buyer bought the product but this product was deleted after that so this buyer can still use this product with not a problem at all (within available activations).

Look at this post:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Sergey Golubev:

The buyers are not paying for updates.
The buyers are paying for the product.
And if the buyer bought the product but this product was deleted after that so this buyer can still use this product with not a problem at all (within available activations).

Look at this post:

i dont agree 

buyers are buying the product as a whole package including the EA itself as well as the followup support and guidance from the author (which may be stated in their product description), which can include updates

Pak Hong Poon:

i dont agree 

buyers are buying the product as a whole package including the EA itself as well as the followup support and guidance from the author (which may be stated in their product description), which can include updates

Read first post of the thread describing the responsibility of the sellers: Updates in Rules to improve Market products

And it is the Rules (I think - this Rules will be more updated): Rules of Using the Market Service

--------------

The buyers know those rules as well.
And if the seller broke the rules so the seller must be responsible for that (and the buyers should know it).
Updates in Rules to improve Market products
Updates in Rules to improve Market products
  • www.mql5.com
From July 1, 2021, we introduce additional requirements for products offered via the Market...

It looks like mql5 has not enforced the new rules as there are still many products violating the new rules that are still visible on the market, even some on first page.

Some of the best sellers are violating the new rules, but mql5 has done nothing why?

Dustin Vlok:

It looks like mql5 has not enforced the new rules as there are still many products violating the new rules that are still visible on the market, even some on first page.

Some of the best sellers are violating the new rules, but mql5 has done nothing why?

Same questions, please. Are the new rules canceled? 

Thank you.

Sayadi Achraf:

Same questions, please. Are the new rules canceled? 

Thank you.

Some users reported that their products were deleted because of violating the new rules.
So, the new rules are still applied but it is not immediate action.
Reason: