Updates in Rules to improve Market products - page 5

Can't we even put a Google Drive link?
I want to put a PDF of my product. How can I do this?

Julian Brandstaetter: Can't we even put a Google Drive link? I want to put a PDF of my product. How can I do this?

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Updates in Rules to improve Market products

Fernando Carreiro, 2021.06.15 16:34

(2) Instead of trying to link to outside resources in the product description or comments, why don't you create a "blog" post under your own user profile here on the site, and place all the necessary information and links there. Then in the product description you simple point users to your "blog" .

Julian Brandstaetter:
Can't we even put a Google Drive link?
I want to put a PDF of my product. How can I do this?

You can upload a PDF in the comments section. Alternatively zip it before.

Bernhard Schweigert:

You can upload a PDF in the comments section. Alternatively zip it before.

This is one more example of the broken UX of the MQL5 marketplace...

Someday maybe Metaquotes can enhance the UX BEFORE all the arbitrary and down-the-throat decisions they make...

Fernando Carreiro:
(2) Instead of trying to link to outside resources in the product description or comments, why don't you create a "blog" post under your own user profile here on the site, and place all the necessary information and links there. Then in the product description you simple point users to your "blog" .

Thanks Fernando - I will investigate the option

How can I remove word "FREE" from my product? It is not possible to edit title of product.

Flavio Jarabeck:

This is an arbitrary decision since the Metaquote's Market ecosystem is far from perfect.

I design and develop products mainly for the brazilian Stock & Futures Market and THERE IS NO WAY to test my product on those markets. Backtesting IS NOT THE ANSWER for my products, because they will be used in realtime and for manual trading. That is the reason why I provide DEMO (time-limited) versions of my indicators for the general public.

Please revise your rules... There are genuine reasons behind every approach in the Marketplace. Not all of us are scammers who try always to circumvent the system.

If you want to have a devoted crowd of developers by your side, you need to be fair to those who always obey the rules.

And remember, all markets change... As an example, here in Brazil, TradingView and NinjaTrader are gaining momentum...

I'm loyal to the ecosystem that respects me...

Cheers from Brazil!

;)

I develop tools for brazilian B3 market too and 100% agree with Flavio!

How am I going to change the title of the program if there is no option to do that???

Its not good idea. cause of users NEED to test our tools on their demo account.

I think MQL must create an option like the demo TRIAL version and we should edit it in Product price tab.

like the purchase price

rent in month or year

trial in x day

All products with limited features and titles of Free or Demo remained on market.

Are the new rules canceled?

Reason: