Reaper EA removed from market?

Since support only handles financial question, I'm asking here:

Why is Reaper removed from MT4 market?  As a developer this is very frustrating as the product is doing very well, and customers expect support through the website

We on the forum do not know about why some products were removed (it may be removed by administration, or it may be removed by the seller, or the seller broker new Market rules, or any).

But the removed products are still can be used the the users who bought them before removing:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Updates in Rules to improve Market products
  • www.mql5.com
From July 1, 2021, we introduce additional requirements for products offered via the Market...

Sergey Golubev:

We on the forum do not know about why some products were removed (it may be removed by administration, or it may be removed by the seller, or the seller broker new Market rules, or any).

But the removed products are still can be used the the users who bought them before removing:

I am the seller, and I sure as hell didn't remove it.

Having no support for sellers on MQL5 is really frustrating.  

and I'm pretty sure I didn't break any market rules.

Aaahhh... just gotta wait for some answers I guess

Wim Schrynemakers :

Since support only handles financial question, I'm asking here:

Why is Reaper removed from MT4 market?  As a developer this is very frustrating as the product is doing very well, and customers expect support through the website

The Market has new rules ( Updates in Rules to improve Market products ). And everyone was given a time limit to eliminate violations. I cannot know for sure, but I assume that this is the case.

• www.mql5.com
From July 1, 2021, we introduce additional requirements for products offered via the Market...

Vladimir Karputov:

The Market has new rules ( Updates in Rules to improve Market products ). And everyone was given a time limit to eliminate violations. I cannot know for sure, but I assume that this is the case.

I wouldn't know which rule I violated.  Also, there simply is no support to ask about this for sellers.  They just removed their number 1 product on the market without any explanation, and left hundreds of clients in the dark as well.

I simply don't understand this.  It is probably an automated bot that did it, I'm thinking, that monitors the market's EA's.  But really, I have no clue.

so now it is back, what was wrong then?
Reason: