Updates in Rules to improve Market products - page 4

Restricting product functionality under Demo/Free/Trial/Light version is prohibited

Therefore, the following products will be considered as spam:

• products having words Demo, Free, Trial, Light or similar in their name

Dear administrators and moderators!

Please, at least make it possible to RENAME my product! The existing interface DOES NOT ALLOW changing the product name. To change the name, I need to completely delete, and then re-create with a different name. This will lead to a complete loss of user ratings and communication history for this product. This violates not only the interests of the seller, but also the interests of the buyers, and therefore your interests.
The ban on the words "Free, demo, light" is extremely destructive and violates the basic principles of marketing.
Checking in the strategy tester does not give confidence in the programmer's honesty. Rent for a month cannot be less than $ 30. By providing a free version, I give a potential buyer the opportunity to verify my conscientiousness. Without such an opportunity, the buyer loses interest in the product.
PLEASE DO NOT HAVE TO BEAT SO HARD ON THE LOYALTY OF CUSTOMERS!

Hi.

Will it be possible, under the new rules, to make a PDF with detailed instructions for my indicator? And where will I have to post the PDF file and a link to it to avoid being accused of spamming or spamming links posting?

Alexey, I think, instead of a PDF file, you can publish the instruction in your personal blog or arrange it as an article. The text will be posted here, on MQL5, a link to it can be added to the description.

Dmitriy Susloparov:
Alexey, I think, instead of a PDF file, you can publish the instruction in your personal blog or arrange it as an article. The text will be posted here, on MQL5, a link to it can be added to the description.

By " arrange it as an article" I hope that you are not suggesting that he publish an article on MQL5 detailing how to use a market product. I would think that would certainly lead to MQL5 banning him.

Dmitriy Susloparov: Alexey, I think, instead of a PDF file, you can publish the instruction in your personal blog or arrange it as an article. The text will be posted here, on MQL5, a link to it can be added to the description.
  • MQL5 Blog = Yes!
  • MQL5 Article = NO, Never!

Find the root cause to solve the problem completely.

The root cause is that buyers can not try the paid products on live charts. This limitation forces sellers to provide a demo verion for a good customer experience.

Why not allow buyers to try to use the paid products on live charts ?

How about such limitation: buyers can try one time per day  and not more than one hour per one try.

Hi guys,
After reading all posts, the best simple solution is to just add DEMO product category. This will solve everything. Reply with YES to support this idea.
Br, Igor

Please how to delete my old product ?
why hidden only

Sabil Yudifera:
Please how to delete my old product ?
why hidden only

hide = delete for new users

You cannot completely remove the program from the market. It must have access to the users who bought / downloaded it

Ritter Jozsef:

I made utilities (eg.. trade cloning, graphical interfaces) that cannot test either in strategy tester.

I have free and limited versions to test, and i cannot change these product names, there is no way to modify product name.

These new rules will kill MQL5 usability, developers will go to another platform.

And why minimum price is very high? 30$ is not low fee.

This is the reason why a programmer dream can't come true

Reason: