Updates in Rules to improve Market products - page 7

Sergey Golubev:
Some users reported that their products were deleted because of violating the new rules.
So, the new rules are still applied but it is not immediate action.

Thank you for the explanation sir.

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Sellers and the support".

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Changes to the Rules to improve Market products

MetaQuotes , 2021.08.25 17:32

Yes, if the description contains unnecessary links to third-party resources, the rating will be downgraded.

There is no penalty for one link to be specified for the WebRequest.

Announcement for today:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Changes to the Rules to improve Market products

MetaQuotes , 2021.10.21 14:12

We included the next stage of checks.

MetaQuotes : link

In the future, we plan to take into account the quality of the HTML code in the description

Another aspect that we also plan to take into account in the future is the quality of the HTML source code for the description. Don't worry if you're unfamiliar with this. If you write and format the description right on the site, you will be fine. Usually, problems only occur when copying text from third-party editors such as Microsoft Word. But even in this case, you can easily remove unnecessary markup with the "Clear Styles" button in the editor:

After that, format the description with standard editor functions, and you will get acceptable HTML code. To check how it looks, click "HTML" in the editor panel.

If you search for "HTML formatting", you will find a ton of services that will help you style your code. They not only check it for correctness and clean it from unnecessary things, but also structure it beautifully. This will significantly increase its readability and facilitate visual error analysis.

Sergey Golubev #:
Announcement for today:

Hi, I am unable to edit the product description on one of my old products.

Followed the instructions on the various forums including writing the description afresh, hiding it from the market so on and so forth but the description still reverts to the original version.

Now I can no longer restore the product on the market neither can I edit it. I have requested assistance on the forums related to this issue but no assistance as of yet.

How do I resolve this issue of "Not being able to edit product description?" Please assist

Philip Muga #:

Hi, I am unable to edit the product description on one of my old products.

Followed the instructions on the various forums including writing the description afresh, hiding it from the market so on and so forth but the description still reverts to the original version.

Now I can no longer restore the product on the market neither can I edit it. I have requested assistance on the forums related to this issue but no assistance as of yet.

How do I resolve this issue of "Not being able to edit product description?" Please assist

I do not know (I do not have any products so sell so I am not having any experience to edit the product description sorry).
Hope that some more experienced user will reply concerning this issue.

how do i deal with a seller leaving bad feedback on my FREE EA because i left bad feedback on his free EA,  His Free EA had nothing free , it was all hidden behind his paywall subscription.  so he downloaded my free ea and and left me a 1 star review. 

Richard Louis Pastor #:
how do i deal with a seller leaving bad feedback on my FREE EA because i left bad feedback on his free EA,  His Free EA had nothing free , it was all hidden behind his paywall subscription.  so he downloaded my free ea and and left me a 1 star review. 
You just forgive and move on :)
Reason: