Missed signal trades - page 2

Michele Meggiolaro:

Just for your information, ServiceDesk replied me : "Your request has been accepted for processing."

If your request was accepted for processing so seems you provided all necessary information for them.
And if it is real bug (if you are telling the true) they will fix it.

I just provided the information about how the service desk (and this forum) works related to the proofs.
read post for more information (I collected something in this one post).

--------------------------

Possible bug? Yes, ok.
Already proven bug which we all should discuss as the proven fact? Not sorry.

We like it or not, but it is about how this forum (this system) works here.

----------------

So, I will delete any posts without proofs provided.
for information.

General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
General rules and best pratices of the Forum.
  • www.mql5.com
General rules, enforced by moderators : ‌...

Hi, I confirm that others say since last week me too i didnt copy many trades. Last wednesday i lost one trade, last thursday all trades, today all the trades... before never troubles since february when i started.

Yes its really a bug, i saw a lot of comments who said no trade copied too. You should trust customers...

Michael Martin:

Hi, I confirm that others say since last week me too i didnt copy many trades. Last wednesday i lost one trade, last thursday all trades, today all the trades... before never troubles since february when i started.

Yes its really a bug, i saw a lot of comments who said no trade copied too. You should trust customers...

Some users missed some trades because of mapping.
They told that it is bug but it is not a true: the mapping is a standard feature in the Signal system.
Read more about mapping: post  

Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited"
Signal copying for 'XXXXXX' is prohibited"
  • www.mql5.com
Hi guys, I've subscribed for a signal and my log looks like this - error messages of every trade that it tries to sync...

Sergey Golubev:

If your request was accepted for processing so seems you provided all necessary information for them.
And if it is real bug (if you are telling the true) they will fix it.

I just provided the information about how the service desk (and this forum) works related to the proofs.
read post for more information (I collected something in this one post).

Possible bug? Yes, ok.
Already proven bug which we all should discuss as the proven fact? Not sorry.

We like it or not, but it is about how this forum (this system) works here.

----------------

So, I will delete any posts without proofs provided.
for information.

I'm ready to help / provide all details needed of when the "bug/nonbug" happened. 
As my very first post last week, this is not a "complain", and I'm not screaming about anything, 

If any admin need more info about this stuff, don't hesitate contact me.

But for sure i'm not writing here because i'm not telling the truth

Michele Meggiolaro:

I'm ready to help / provide all details needed of when the "bug/nonbug" happened. 
As my very first post last week, this is not a "complain", and I'm not screaming about anything, 

If any admin need more info about this stuff, don't hesitate contact me.

But for sure i'm not writing here because i'm not telling the truth

Did you read the previous post of one user on this thread? True or lie? No proofs provided ...
but the trades may be missed because of mapping (and it is written in the logs).
And the wrong mapping can not be fixed by restarting terminal (it can be fixed by changing the broker in some case).

So sorry.

----------------

One again:

I will delete any posts without proofs provided.
for information.

Michele Meggiolaro:

Do not debate with me please; I am forum moderator.
The service desk is the arbitrator related to this situation.

Speak with the service desk please, because they replied to you, they have your logs, and we on the forum have/know nothing about it (it is just talking only on the forum).

I just explaned about how all things work here related to possible bug reporting.
That's all.

----------------

And once again:

I will delete any posts without proofs provided.
for information.

Hello Sergey.

I don't know how to contact the service desk and I don't know where to find the logs you want.

Dave Swann

David Swann:

Hello Sergey.

I don't know how to contact the service desk and I don't know where to find the logs you want.

Dave Swann

Metatrader 5?
It is Metatrader journal, or MQL5 VPS journal in case you are using MQL5 VPS (journal = log).
So, you can upload this journal/logs as *.txt file (attach it to the post) for the date with missing trades - attach this log file to the post on this thread (it is not for the service desk, it is for your thread).
Because if the trades are missed so it should be written in the journals/logs about why the signal system did not copy those trades.

Sergey Golubev:

Metatrader 5?
It is Metatrader journal, or MQL5 VPS journal in case you are using MQL5 VPS (journal = log).
So, you can upload this journal/logs as *txt file (attach it to the post) for the date with missing trades.
Because if the trades are missed so it should be written in the journals/logs about why the signal system did not copy those trades.

Besides, you can do the following: close Metatrader, and open it once again.
After that - copy those 3 lines from the journal/log to the post.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Very Glitchy MetaTrader

Vladimir Karputov, 2021.03.16 04:20

If you have a question, first of all you should show the first three lines from the 'Journal' tab

(select these lines, copy to the clipboard and paste into the message using the button Code). It should look like this:

2021.03.16 05:13:07.133 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 2832 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        Windows 10 build 19042, Intel Core i7-9750H  @ 2.60GHz, 26 / 31 Gb memory, 842 / 947 Gb disk, IE 11, UAC, GMT+2
2021.03.16 05:13:07.134 Terminal        C:\Users\barab\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075
In this case  we will know your MT5 build, your Internet Explorer version and your OS (Windows 64 bit for example).
Because MT5 with 32-bit is not supported anymore (I do not know about the signals but the Market will not work for 32-bit Metatrader 5 according to this announcement).
MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 2940: Positioning of MQL5 Services showcases in the workspace and updated design
MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 2940: Positioning of MQL5 Services showcases in the workspace and updated design
  • www.mql5.com
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, May the 21st, 2021...

Sergey Golubev:

Metatrader 5?
So, you can upload this journal/logs as *txt file (attach it to the post) for the date with missing trades.

In my personal case, as I already reported to the Admins through the ServiceDesk ticket, there were no errors at all in the logs, the trades were just not made/done because the terminal didn't receive any "input" about a new trade opened.

Actually it also happened the same with already opened trade, the terminal didn't receive the "input" from the signal server about the position being closed from the ServiceProvider: on the web page there were less position opened than my terminal, so I checked the terminal, no errors, nothing whatsoever, then I just restarted the terminal and automatically it "synced" the positions and closed the positions that the Signal provider has closed. but only after the restart of the terminal. 

before restarting, in the terminal there was just "nothing" recent. no errors, nothing.

the last message in the journal is about last previous sync completed, like it was since forever.

I've been lucky to have no loss from it, but it is "scary" to just loose the "sync / connection" with the Signal server and have no feedback/output about it. 

Never happened since months, happened the first time ever last week as already reported, and again this morning.

No errors on the journal of any sort. Everything was just looking "perfect running". All VPS/terminals/whatever updated to latest version, and restarted Sunday evening before market opening, like usual since months. Never had a single episode of this kind ever.

All users are encountering exactly the problem I'm describing here. Please before deleting this message, forward it to Platform Devs. 

If they need more feedback about when, where this is happening, we can provide feedback and logs, but again, as the logs i already sent, THERE IS NO ERROR APPEARING IN THE JOURNAL/LOGS.

Again, please, before deleting, forward it again to Devs. This is no joke.

Reason: