Error 'deleted due old version'. All servers deleted.

I'm using a VPS, and in it I have 15 MT5 terminals from 3 different brokers (Genial Investimentos, XP Investimentos and Rico Investimentos) running.

They are open every day in the morning and closed later in the day. I had some old builds of the terminals (I leave the automatic update turned off), and last week when I opened the terminals, all accounts were logged out and their respective servers were deleted.

When I analyzed the Journal log, I saw that the servers were deleted due to the error "deleted due old version", and because of that I had to relocate the servers and redo the logins.

I updated all terminals to build 2981 (latest version available), and the bugs stopped happening for a week!

On 07/23/2021, when the terminals opened in the morning, the same error occurred and there was no new version to update the terminal.

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem or if you've been through something like that? Thank you!

Atualização automática - Para usuários avançados - Ajuda para o MetaTrader 5
Atualização automática - Para usuários avançados - Ajuda para o MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Na plataforma está embutido um sistema de atualização automática. Ele permite receber e instalar novas versões...

Don't block updates. Don't try to "cheat" if you are not able to manage it.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Unscheduled update of MetaTrader 5 terminals for compatibility with Windows 10 April 2018 Update

Renat Fatkhullin , 05/03/2018 18:42

The terminal has no rollback functionality. You have something else that overwrites exe files.

Deleted does not refer to the terminal, but to a specific database of configs that do not fit the new version of the operating system.

The fact that the message about deleted appears after a reboot unambiguously indicates that all terminal files, along with configs, are being overwritten to their old place.

So the claims to the new version are groundless.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Unscheduled update of MetaTrader 5 terminals for compatibility with Windows 10 April 2018 Update

Renat Fatkhullin , 2018.05.03 20:13

So I clearly indicated the reason - you have a script that overwrites both exe files and its configs.

SKORER:

I'm using a VPS, and in it I have 15 MT5 terminals from 3 different brokers (Genial Investimentos, XP Investimentos and Rico Investimentos) running.

They are open every day in the morning and closed later in the day. I had some old builds of the terminals (I leave the automatic update turned off), and last week when I opened the terminals, all accounts were logged out and their respective servers were deleted.

When I analyzed the Journal log, I saw that the servers were deleted due to the error "deleted due old version", and because of that I had to relocate the servers and redo the logins.

I updated all terminals to build 2981 (latest version available), and the bugs stopped happening for a week!

On 07/23/2021, when the terminals opened in the morning, the same error occurred and there was no new version to update the terminal.

Does anyone know how I can solve this problem or if you've been through something like that? Thank you!

Hello, I am experiencing the same problem with my PC. I am not using any VPS. The message is the same "2022.01.07 11:02:57.698 Servers deleted due old version

2022.01.07 11:02:58.332 Terminal Windows 10 build 19042, 8 x Intel Core i7-8565U  @ 1.80GHz, 8 / 15 Gb memory, 36 / 237 Gb disk, touchable, UAC, GMT+0"

2022.01.07 11:02:58.332 Terminal C:\Users\Luis Vaz\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\D0E8209F77C8CF37AD8BF550E51FF075

How can I solve it?

Reason: