Discussion of article "How to Prepare a Trading Account for Migration to Virtual Hosting" - page 7

igboke:

maybe you did not understand me clearly.i mean there was no congratulatory message after registration,my $10 is on my account and there is no link in metatrader 4 to access new york server i subscribe to.

please throw more light.

After registration VPS do you see this message?

Hi

Could you advise if I  have my own EA and want to migrate to Virtual terminal - what are the specific steps required.

Thanks

Sid B 

sidb:

Could you advise if I  have my own EA and want to migrate to Virtual terminal - what are the specific steps required.

Hello please read this step by step guide.

Hello

I've used the free trial period and want to subscribe again. Only problem is that all my options are ghosted?

Ghosted options?

ajblaj:

Hello

I've used the free trial period and want to subscribe again. Only problem is that all my options are ghosted?

Please write to ServiceDesk and report their answer here. Thanks.

ajblaj:

Hello

Do you have enough money in your account? ie a minimum of $10 USD?

ajblaj:

Hello

You don't have free money on the account. For free 10 minutes hosting unavailable for technical reasons.

Hi,

For testing purpose I would like to use VPS  for a demo account upto the freely available time duration. Kindly guide me,  Can I do it on demo account?

Hi

Considering 

• CPU usage graph, %;
  • memory usage graph, Mb;
  • hard disk usage graph, Mb. etc  

1. how many maximum charts with EA activation is possible without overloading & stooping because of exceeding the allocated memory usages.

2. How many EAs can be used without exceeding limit.

HI I wonder if anyone here can help me . I want to use  a MT signal provider  But i spread bet as i am in Uk and Tax free . The pairs  have a SB at the end   so if i am trading  EURUSD  the pair is called EURUSDSB  is there a solution   that anyone knows

Thanks  

Reason: