Registered a Virtual Server and paid with MT5 account but it has dissappeared on my MT4 Desktop terminal

Hello,

Problem description

I registered and paid for the new virtual server service offered through our MT5 account.

It is running some EA's.

When  I log onto my desktop, MT4 is asking me to register a virtual server . In other words it thinks I don't have one but I already have one.  The money for the Virtual Server has been locked on my MT5 account but now on my MT4 desktop platform there is NO synchronization option. It is asking me to register the virtual server AGAIN!

Has anyone else had this problem? 

It is quite URGENT because I cannot access EA's that have been left on the Virtual Server and they are running!

Thanks,

Brian 

you registered virtual server on MT5 account . But you want run EA on MT4 acc ?

No, Registered on MT4

Hallo, I've such a  problem. Few days ago , i start the rented(3month) server with built 735, it runs best, Today it seams there is a new built 745.

No protokoll ist written today. The server at navigator ist seems green, but after a click it turns to red, but i cant activate the server again. The synchronisation was accepted and the migration ok.

But the last entry in the Client journal says  

2014.10.30 21:53:09.854    Virtual Hosting: 1485 start OK

2014.10.30 21:55:57.847    Virtual Hosting: 1485 status is 'stopped'

The last protokoll record loaded from server was ok, on 2014.10.29.23.00.  Now I'm searching for service.  My MT4 Client  now trading.

Thanks for your response. It is working now after I reported it to the service desk but I am still not sure what was wrong.

Hallo,,,

Please help me!!!

1. how to activate trading accounts for the broker FxUnited?

2. I never use MT4 Multi Terminal..

I've attached it as your reference

Thank ALL....

Files:

I am trying to open virtual server but I don't have such a function. Can somebody tell me why?? Is it my broker's fault??? I use mt5 and I work on mac os. Any ideas boys.

Thanks

Files:
IMG_6450.JPG  10245 kb
Reason: