Paypal Withdrawal not Available - page 25

Alberto Gauer Borrego #:

My debit card is Visa electron, it is not credit though, I wonder if it is gonna work for withdrawal? I am afraid of losing money if something is not right...

And paypal still offline... :(

Does anyone know if you can withdraw to virtual credit cards? I have an account with a service that allows me to create as many virtual credit cards as I want, for online shopping. I am afraid of the money going somewhere else, though, if I try to withdraw.

Not all cards (credit or debit) are eligible for withdrawals, it depends on your bank rules and regulations.

You could check with a small withdrawal I guess.

Alberto Gauer Borrego #:

My debit card is Visa electron, it is not credit though, I wonder if it is gonna work for withdrawal? I am afraid of losing money if something is not right...

And paypal still offline... :(

Does anyone know if you can withdraw to virtual credit cards? I have an account with a service that allows me to create as many virtual credit cards as I want, for online shopping. I am afraid of the money going somewhere else, though, if I try to withdraw.

I did with visa digital card and not a credit card, as long as your visa card international payment is activated.

@Alberto Gauer Borrego #My debit card is Visa electron, it is not credit though, I wonder if it is gonna work for withdrawal? I am afraid of losing money if something is not right... And paypal still offline... :( Does anyone know if you can withdraw to virtual credit cards? I have an account with a service that allows me to create as many virtual credit cards as I want, for online shopping. I am afraid of the money going somewhere else, though, if I try to withdraw.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Paypal Withdrawal not Available

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.12.07 19:18

As an option, Skrill cards (be they physical or virtual) do work with MetaQuotes withdrawals.

Skrill is similar to PayPal and used by many brokers too, so it is a viable option for those having difficulties with the missing PayPal option.

Skrill virtual cards can be set-up in under a minute and there is no charge for them. Physical cards are also possible but have a cost and take some time to reach your home address.

EDIT: Skrill is also available in Brazil and even offers interoperability with Pix (Banco Central do Brasil).

Support Team 

14:33
 IT

Hello, our apologies, there are some technical issues from our side.

Temporary PayPal is not working for withdrawals, please try other withdrawal options.

Hopefully soon it will be fixed. If you want to use only PayPal for withdrawals, please try 1-2 days later.

Support Team 

18:44 IT

Hello, our apologies, there are some technical issues from our side.

Temporary PayPal is not working for withdrawals, please try other withdrawal options.

Hopefully soon it will be fixed. If you want to use only PayPal for withdrawals, please try later this week.

Why is the information given by him not correct?😢😢😢

It is really annoying about Metaquote's behavior about this subject...

"well let's see what the Olympus/Metaquotes have for us..."    just wait for the best...  No answer yet, let's wait again for the best...

And, nothing happens, not a word from them... really?

This is the kind of behavior that drives away all serious developers myself included...

It is a broken ecosystem...

And at least in Brazil, and also with the exchange rate in the level fo 5:1... it is a sure thing failure... speaking about the minimum price for indicators and products...

:(

Flavio Jarabeck #:

It is really annoying about Metaquote's behavior about this subject...

"well let's see what the Olympus/Metaquotes have for us..."    just wait for the best...  No answer yet, let's wait again for the best...

And, nothing happens, not a word from them... really?

This is the kind of behavior that drives away all serious developers myself included...

It is a broken ecosystem...

And at least in Brazil, and also with the exchange rate in the level fo 5:1... it is a sure thing failure... speaking about the minimum price for indicators and products...

:(

They already grab 10% of each sale, If that wasn't enough already, grab 2% for withdrawal, there is no need for that 2%. Paypal does not charge anything to send money, they charge the recipient, not the sender.

@Alberto Gauer Borrego #: They already grab 10% of each sale, If that wasn't enough already, grab 2% for withdrawal, there is no need for that 2%. Paypal does not charge anything to send money, they charge the recipient, not the sender.

Yes, normally PayPal charges the recipiente a fee but it is usually much higher than 2% (between 3-5%), and also includes an extra fixed fee.

By having MetaQuotes as a merchant charge only a 2% up front, and not charge the extra fixed fee, it saves you on the transaction costs with PayPal.

So, your argument is invalid.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Yes, normally PayPal charges the recipiente a fee but it is usually much higher than 2% (between 3-5%), and also includes an extra fixed fee.

By having MetaQuotes as a merchant charge only a 2% up front, and not charge the extra fixed fee, it saves you on the transaction costs with PayPal.

So, your argument is invalid.

What are you talking about? When you receive money via paypal, they also grab around 2 - 5%, not only that, you also lose money because they are gonna use their own quotation to convert from USD to the currency of your country.

PayPal is the only available withdrawal method for 90% of MQ5.com programmers/sellers.

So talking about the fees is not our subject.

If MQL5.com reduces the minimum bank withdrawal balance to 300$ : 500$ maybe it solves our problem too.

@Alberto Gauer Borrego #: What are you talking about? When you receive money via paypal, they also grab around 2 - 5%, not only that, you also lose money because they are gonna use their own quotation to convert from USD to the currency of your country.

When you receive money from MetaQuotes via PayPal, no extra charge is applied by PayPal. I've never seen that happen.

Are you saying that it has happened to you?

If so, that is not normal nor expected. You should complain to PayPal for double charging you.

EDIT: As for the currency conversion charge, that happens irrespective of how you receive money, be it on PayPal, or on a direct to Credit Card, or any other method, and the rates applied are as per the method used. I find the conversion rates applied on my Credit Card to be the lowest and the rates by PayPal to be the highest.

Reason: