FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2015 - page 2042

stranger:

Even any cb in front of the market is nobody and his name is nothing.

As far as loans are concerned, there is no need to be sly, we are all well aware that the 'security', if it exists in nature, is often not)))). So a loan is a loan. So how many times the authorized capital, 10,000?) This is a scam, the gangsters of the 1990s are smoking)))

1) about the Central Bank - I wrote that the Central Bank establishes regulations on certain risks of banks in the case of exceeding which it can punish up to withdrawal of the license

2) Collateral - again, the role of the CBR is crucial as it does REPO - i.e. it lends to companies against a pledge of certain assets (bonds, promissory notes) - which assets it changes - if there is a crisis the CBR needs to support banks - it expands the list of assets against which it is willing to lend - that is it takes risks on itself,

that's why

when a commercial bank gives a loan to a company - the bank can take shares or promissory notes or something else from the company and pledge them to the Central Bank or other commercial banks - this is an example of PROVIDENCE

- ideally, there is no risk at all - he gave a loan against the shares, mortgaged them to the Central Bank and received money - and the commercial bank lives on the difference

3) "So how many times your share capital, 10,000?)

i don't know, i don't pretend to know much,

I think 10,000 times is a bit of a stretch.

you know ?

I think it's a simple question. I'll look it up on the internet.

only again incorrect - no one is comparing loans to share capital -

a bank has assets - deposits, shares etc. on the balance sheet

you compare assets and liabilities.

again, loans are different

there are CBR regulations to define the extent of good-bad assets to give good-bad loans.

Eidler likes to live in the countryside. you wouldn't understand... Eidler extended the yen a month ago. He's had enough.

Zogman:

1) About the CBR - I wrote that the CBR imposes regulations on certain risks of banks, beyond which it can punish, up to and including the withdrawal of licences

2) Collateral - again, the CBR plays an important role - as it does REPO - i.e. it lends to a commercial bank against a pledge of certain assets (bonds, promissory notes) - what kind of assets - it changes - if there is a crisis - the CBR needs to support banks - it expands the list of assets against which it is willing to give money - that is it takes risks on itself,

that's why

when a commercial bank gives a loan to a company - the bank can take shares or promissory notes or something else from the company and pledge them to the Central Bank or other commercial banks - this is an example of PROVIDENCE

- ideally, there is no risk at all - he gave a loan against the shares, mortgaged them to the Central Bank and received money - and the commercial bank lives on the difference

3) "So how many times your share capital, 10,000?)

i don't know, i don't pretend to know much,

I think 10,000 times is a bit of a stretch.

you know ?

I think it's a simple question. I'll look it up on the internet.

only again incorrect - no one is comparing loans to share capital -

a bank has assets - deposits, shares etc. on the balance sheet

you compare assets and liabilities.

again, loans are different

there are CBR rules to define the degree of good-bad assets to give good-bad loans.

Do you have a term account? You put it in for a year and it's dripping ))))) (no! - too bad - you know good stuff!)

stranger:

We are all fools, O Master, show us the way.

So what are you there, misfortune, scribbling in your cave, and why are the drawings always different, is it malaise or marasmus?

Pamm never went up? That's old age, spit it out)))

you're on your way to the factory!, reported on the projections (the literate understood, screeners don't need it)

extra.

zy )))))))))))))))))) mountains for you "elbow" )))))))))) your coddling won't be there. ))))))))))))))))))

Ishim:
Do you have a term account yourself? You put it in for a year and it's dripping ))))) (no! - pity - you know it's good stuff!)

You should not get upset, you are not alone, morons with posters gather in front of banks sometimes))).

How can you trade if you do not understand even elementary things, you have not deposited money for the last year alone but at least twice as much. Go to work for Ahmet))).

stranger:

You should not get upset, you are not alone, morons with posters gather in front of banks sometimes))).

How can you trade if you do not understand even elementary things, you have not deposited money for the last year alone but at least twice as much. Go to work for Ahmet))).

If you don't like it, you have to put it out of your misery and go back to the market. (By the way, one bank had its licence taken away - everything was returned to Sber. )

Ishim:
The investors are discussing pams in the relevant thread - no investors - no discussion. (By the way, the licence of one bank was taken away - it all came back to the penny with Sber.)
So how much do you owe your investors?) What are they talking about? Where the fuck did they put their money? )))))))))))))))

Do you know anything new about forex that you do not know? Are there (anyone) who hasa real account and loses a penny ((((( (looking at post-factum)

iIDLERr:
Eidler likes to live in the countryside. you wouldn't understand... Eidler extended the yen a month ago. He's had enough.
Yes, you and I are in complete agreement here (it's rare), but as I wrote under 121

Remember Cyprus, the 2008 crisis in the U.S., if something goes wrong it will go wrong.) They will give you back 20K for a guarantee and the rest how?
Reason: