Cant open an account

Hi

When I try to open a new account on my MT5, I can't find my broker or any other for this instance. Is it a program problem or other? What should I do? I've uninstall and reinstall the program and nothing changes. 

Thank you

trippyraph
Sorry if this is a dumb reply but does your broker offer metatrader 5 as well as metatrader 4? Check your back office and make sure you opened a metatrader 5 and not mt4 account. 

It is a MT5 account and not MT4.

If you have a Broker MT5 account then you will have to get your MT5 program from your broker and not use a generic MT5 program from the web or a different MT5 program from a different broker.  Your problem could be the Broker's firewall.

The mobile MT from Apple or Android might work even if the computer version does not.

Raphael Couto:

Hi

When I try to open a new account on my MT5, I can't find my broker or any other for this instance. Is it a program problem or other? What should I do? I've uninstall and reinstall the program and nothing changes. 

Thank you

Try to open your MT5 account from the broker's website.

Then you will receive your login credentials in your email and you can login into your MT5 terminal (preferably downloaded from the broker's website).

Yes, you can use broker's website, or you can try to find the broker's server - 

Sergey Golubev:

Yes, you can use broker's website, or you can try to find the broker's server - 

The issue is resolved
Reason: