Off-topic posts - page 79

Chandrakant Yashwantrao #:
Who is my broker  I don't know '

If you don't know who is your broker, how on earth could we know?

If you don't have a broker nor opened a trading account yet, find a broker online, among the well known and regulated ones and open your trading account.

MQL5.com is not a broker nor offers real trading accounts.

anyone who can help me with starting  to trader

Mohammed Ebbu #:
anyone who can help me with starting  to trader

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/381853#comment_25845157

How can I view this crypto pair USDTNGN (traded on Binance) chart on mt4 to be able to use the indicator I want to trade it

Umeh 1990,

on Metatrader platform, right click on any intrument's name, maybe EURUSD, then select "Symbol" . A window will pop up and you will have the list of all groups of instruments your broker provides. You would have on this list "Crypto" and if you open this item you could see if your broker provides the instrument you are looking for.

Good luck!

I wan to withdraw my money after I cancelled something…

petvaibogdan #:
I wan to withdraw my money after I cancelled something…

You can't withdraw non-earned funds, but you may contact the Service Desk about it.

https://www.mql5.com/en/contact

Hi I would like to find out how I can get my deposit in the live account,  I am new here and I think my deposit ended up in the wrong place can that be fix please

O. N. #:

Umeh 1990,

on Metatrader platform, right click on any intrument's name, maybe EURUSD, then select "Symbol" . A window will pop up and you will have the list of all groups of instruments your broker provides. You would have on this list "Crypto" and if you open this item you could see if your broker provides the instrument you are looking for.

Good luck!

Thanks O.N for your kind concern to give me answer but I already checked with almost all brokers none of them have this instrument for trade on mt4, I have even contacted some of the brokers for them to add it but they are reluctant to do so. So that’s why I am researching of a way to be able to do that .I have even tried other options like using Binance api to at least view market data on mt4 but noticed it can only be possible on mt5. I even came across one mt4 Binance api connector software online, I tried it but it was only for placing trades on Binance through mt4 and I can’t use it to add custom chart or be able to view Binance instrument chart.please I would be glad if you can profer  me any idea ,even if it will be possible to influence any broker to add it on their mt4 trading platform

Need someone who can translate my trading system into EA.

Reason: