Off-topic posts - page 71

25004414 #:
I can't withdraw from my account and also customer service doesn't want to hold out.

What account is that?

Don't confuse your MQL5 account here, where you can't withdraw non earned funds, with your trading account, for which you have to contact your broker.

MQL5.com is not a broker nor offers real trading accounts.

something is wrong

prior to today i could just press the download button for an indicator and or an expert, all i had to do next was to answer "yes" i have an mt4 account.

then my platform would open and the indicator/expert would be in my file. Now nothing happens when i click the download button.

Can someone please help.

thanks

I switched my balance mistaken here how can I switch to real account

Mr.fox9091 fox #:
I switched my balance mistaken here how can I switch to real account

You can't withdraw non earned funds from your MQL5 account but you may contact the Service Desk about it.

Hi Guys
Need your Help !!!

My Broker in Hongkong server - Bibtfx.com is not responding to my calls & msgs. I have deposit in my account & active orders. How can I contact them or MetaTrader4 to retrieve my funds & close the orders to acoustic losses 

sgeorge3 #:
Hi Guys
Need your Help !!!

My Broker in Hongkong server - Bibtfx.com is not responding to my calls & msgs. I have deposit in my account & active orders. How can I contact them or MetaTrader4 to retrieve my funds & close the orders to acoustic losses 

If you can't contact your broker, nobody can help you.

Try to contact your country's financial fraud department.

MT4 is just a piece of software, nothing more, its not a company nor a broker.

Next time choose your broker among the well known and regulated ones.

Anyone help me how to use this app🥺

Mrs Pretty #:
Anyone help me how to use this app🥺
Start reading here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/381853#comment_25845157

Not sure if I am in the write place for this question or not.  I have my Meta Trader 5 account

on my phone and originally was under unisonfx lmtd but they switched to Grand Signal Marketers

Limited.  I am unable to get into the Grand Signal Marketers server to access my balance.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated as I have quite a bit in that account.  (I never received

any notification or info from Grand Signal Marketers about changes) On my phone when I click

on the highlighted area it just goes to a blank screen, and the 'Report a problem to the broker' button

does not work/do anything.  Please assist if you can.  Thank you

yogesh wadia #:
How can i withdraw my funds from MT5 as my broker is telling me to pay tha tax amount of 30% of capital please help

That is scam definitely. Do always use NFA or FCA brokers!

Reason: