Off-topic posts - page 58

Enzo Caserta #:
Good Morning everyone,
      I have been victim of a scam using MT4. There is a Broker's Company called RTSGold Global Limited opening accounts in MT4, investing for a while, convincing people to deposit more money through Coinbase, then they disappear with the money. I deposited $16,000 and earned profits of $80,000 trading with gold, but they disappeared with all the money.
      I need the customer Service number or email for Meta Trader 4 to let them know. They must know who these criminals are. They go by the names of Emily, Jason, Davan in WhatsApp. They use phone numbers from UK and Hong Kong.
     Please,  I need help from anyone
Enzo Caserta

I really sympathize with your problem, but you really deposited $16,000 with some unknown broker, you've never heard before?

I am really sorry but you will never find the bottom of this, these scam firms use a false office address, email and phones and all the names they use are all fakes of course.

The whole world shouts about such scam schemes and people are falling for them every day.

I never understood why people go for such unknown and risky schemes, when there are hundreds of trustworthy and regulated firms out there...

I know that the promise of getting rich fast is what they use to attract victims, but when you are in doubt there is no doubt.

Enzo Caserta #:
Good Morning everyone,
      I have been victim of a scam using MT4. There is a Broker's Company called RTSGold Global Limited opening accounts in MT4, investing for a while, convincing people to deposit more money through Coinbase, then they disappear with the money. I deposited $16,000 and earned profits of $80,000 trading with gold, but they disappeared with all the money.
      I need the customer Service number or email for Meta Trader 4 to let them know. They must know who these criminals are. They go by the names of Emily, Jason, Davan in WhatsApp. They use phone numbers from UK and Hong Kong.
     Please,  I need help from anyone
Enzo Caserta
You could help others from falling for this scam, go to "Forexpeacearmy" and add a review, Checking the review, you would have known.
In your review, you can state how they approached you etc, even if they change their name, they hardly change approach to their scam

Austin Sunday #:
I want to open account
I want to link my broker to mt5 app but it can't what can i do

Roberth Werner #:

search the forum.

Roberth Werner #:
Some brokers are proposing MT5 to for traders, some of them - not.
So, ask your broker about it.

Hadi Salehi #:

Hello 

what's happened to webmoney?

Hie can you help me to transfer my money to my broker but I did a mistake I deposited into mt5 account

Elwiedieha Paulus #:
Hie can you help me to transfer my money to my broker but I did a mistake I deposited into mt5 account

You can't transfer MQL5 account money to your trading account, but you can contact the Service Desk about it:

How do I fund real account on meta4? Please anyone assist me cos I'm using meta4 demo

1285354390 #:
How do I fund real account on meta4? Please anyone assist me cos I'm using meta4 demo

In order to open a real account you need to find a broker, after you open your real account you can fund it through your broker.

Metaquotes/MQL5.com is not a broker nor offers real trading accounts.

Athman Charo #:
Send my profits to my account plz
Reason: