Do I Need to Put My REAL Name & Address in Demo Account?

I want to know that when we registrar in demo account then it is compulsory to put real name, address and other info.

No. You don't need to do that and it is better you don't (email especially)

Paul75:
I want to know that when we registrar in demo account then it is compulsory to put real name, address and other info.

I had the cases that it was required (incase of using many metatrader instances by same proker from same IP address) ... they can suspend all demo accounts based on it (wrong real names/emails for using many demo accounts on the same time).

So, if case you are using 1 or 2 demos - no problem with wrong name/email.

if more - problem.

Some broker need Phone number as well in this case they verify phone number first then allow to use demo account.

If they are from developed countries so ... it may be ok ... may be ...

But ... if they are fully unknowns and they are collecting private data from all over the world (demo accounts can be used by anyone) so ... sorry ... how they will use their database? no one knows ...

I think - this topic is related to selecting the broker.

In case of demo - yes, I agree with Mladen.

If you don't want any disturb...

Some brokers will contact you by email, phone and letter if you open a Demo account.

They will do everything possible to make you open a real account and sometimes it's annoying

Thanks to all for your replies and useful suggestion. On the basis of your replies, We should not share our real info in demo account.

Do I Need to Put My REAL Name & Address in Demo Account?

Paul75:

Usually Demo accounts are opened directly on MT4, do not require any valid email address for validation, but some brokers do not allow that. Only through the web login or e-masil request the account is opened.

Some companies are collecting email addresses of the people together with their home addresses and telephone numbers ... and they are doing it internationally in anonimous way ... if something happened with someone ... ? - where to go?

We all know that it is related to their promotion. But in case they are unknowns by real home addresses and real telephone numbers so sorry ...

Of course, if the people know each other and the broker is very reputable so - no problem.

But in general talking - not sorry.

I am talking about demo accounts.

newdigital:
Some companies are collecting email addresses of the people together with their home addresses and telephone numbers ... and they are doing it internationally in anonimous way ... if something happened with someone ... ? - where to go?

We all know that it is related to their promotion. But in case they are unknowns by real home addresses and real telephone numbers so sorry ...

Of course, if the people know each other and the broker is very reputable so - no problem.

But in general talking - not sorry.

I am talking about demo accounts.

Not some mate, all Forex brokers are collecting email addresses so later on they will be able to send you newsletters. Because I want to stay informed, I tend to test every custom platform from a broker that comes out and my email box is going to blow up.

As for the telephone, you can enter whenever you want, same goes for your physical address.

zench79:
Not some mate, all Forex brokers are collecting email addresses so later on they will be able to send you newsletters.

Yes, we all have hope for that. But who knows ... some of them are collecting all addresses (home addresses too) ... they are collecting it in anonimous way (because ...the brokers' owners are not publishing their home addresses where they are living with wifes and childred )

Of course, if it is money related situation (real account, deposit money) so - it may be necessary.

For for demo - it looks like some unknown anonimous people are creating some addresses databases of the peoplle in int'l way ... and no one care?!

Reason: