How to Subscribe to a MT5 Signal - page 6

drhussein83:
Can I deposit more funds in my account To increase the copying of signal?
And if yes any more steps needed?

Of course you can, simply increase your balance by depositing through your broker.

crimond:
Ok thanks. I've just noticed this comment. However, I decided to unsubscribe to that signal, I haven't been able to get it working yet, and it said in the journal that the symbol is not found for some reason, even though it is in the watch list. Is there anything else I could be doing wrong? I have tried to re migrate the data so I'll see if that works.
Hello, if I use vpn in my system after connecting my account to the provider signal, will this cause the positions to be reopened?

samirash:
Hello, if I use vpn in my system after connecting my account to the provider signal, will this cause the positions to be reopened?

No, read carefully the last steps in the first post.

My signal provider puts an entry of a 0.05 volume but in my trading account it copies it and turns it into a 0.01 volume. how do i copy the exact volume of my provider?

RoundOreo:
My signal provider puts an entry of a 0.05 volume but in my trading account it copies it and turns it into a 0.01 volume. how do i copy the exact volume of my provider?
The volume for subscriber is automatically calculated based on balance and the leverage of provider and subscriber.
read this discussion thread for more information: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/11714  
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
signal provider has minimal volume 0.01, subscriber has 0.10 - how to change minimal volume ????
  • www.mql5.com
In my journal, when i'm using VIACHI signal , i get this : 2013.04...

RoundOreo:

Have the same balance (a bit more actually since you can use up to 95% of it), leverage and currency as the signal provider.

thank you

I try to copy the signal, but my broker does not work very well - there are no pairs and other discrepancies in the parameters. You can ask through which broker you trade the Lobster signal in order to possibly change the broker. I trade MT5. Thanks:)

Aleksei Pogrebniak #:
Пробую копировать сигнал, однако с мои брокером не очень получается- нет пар и другие расхождения в параметрах. Можно поинтересоваться через какого брокера вы торгуете сигнал "Лобстер", чтобы, возможно, сменить брокера. Я торгую на МТ5. Спасибо:)

Ask the signal provider for suggested broker/server setups and write in English in this part of the forum please.

Aleksei Pogrebniak #:
I try to copy the signal, but my broker does not work very well - there are no pairs and other discrepancies in the parameters. You can ask through which broker you trade the Lobster signal in order to possibly change the broker. I trade MT5. Thanks:)

For more details:

("no symbol found"; forex symbols)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/367553
Signal problem: position skipped as no symbol found
Signal problem: position skipped as no symbol found
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, I am having a very annoying problem...
Reason: